Chapter 2

Tanya, who was 15 that time, just woke up from her sleep. She looked around her, she missed waking up and look at her parents. Her parents were murdered by a group of bad guys while she survived by running away to this forest. She was 5 when her parents died. This forest had become her new home, she learned new skills and adventured in this forest.

'Wish you guys were here...' she thought as she stood up and went to the lake to clean herself. She ate fruits for breakfast and got an idea for what to do next. She was on a huge tree's branch....she took a deep breath, and began to jump to another tree branch to another. After jumping on tree branches, she jumped to a vine and swung quiclkly and let it go.

As she flew into the air, she looked at the forest she lived. From the view, the forest looked like heaven to her. Then, she fell down to a short tree's branch and hung upside down on it after a good warm up. She closed her eyes and imagined if her parents were there with her and adventured in this forest.

Suddenly, she heard something! She looked at her left her eyes met with two green eyes. It was a black cat who wore a cape, gloves and knee protectors. That was the first time they met......