Sweet Revenge - Seokjin

You laughed really hard as you scroll down on one of the articles posted about the recent news. It was a success. Your plan was a huge success.

What plan? sabbotage Kim Seokjin's image by putting a condom packet in his bag. It will be too small for him to notice so it will be in his bag until someone sees it. You never really thought it'd work but luck was on your side because he just took a picture with his bag in the background. Well, you're not really the kind of person who takes a huge grudge on a person but what he did in the past fueled you to do so..

you were shock. Barely even processing what happened.

"Wha-what are you do-doing?"

He looked at you faking a shock. " What am I doing? Wow {}. Isn't it obvious? Im tearing up all tour textbooks and review papers."

"Seokjin please." you said, almost whisper like.

"Hah. Whaat? You were too disgusting to look at with your nose always pushed up with all these books of yours. Seeing you in the hallway always makes me want to puke. Now do you get it? Stay out of my way and dont ever show me that horrible face of yours. Okay?"

"Seokjin why?! What have I done to you for you to so this to me? Your such a jerk! Why?! Does doing this make you feel happy?! Huh?! I saved up for all the-

"Will you shut the hell up!! And guess what? It does make me happy and I dont give a damn about you and fucking books. You better stay out of my way, nerd."

" and can you stop calling me seokjin? We're not on the fist name basis, and we're certainly not friends." he spit out as he got out of my room and into his group of friend who all laughing at my misery.

"Fuck you, Kim Seokjin."

You smiled in victory when you realize you already made your revenge. Now its time to celebrate.

You were walking down the hallway, and was about to exit the building when you heard a sob. Was there someone crying? You decided to see for yourself and followed where it came from.

It led to a room,you stood at the doorside and was now now thinking on ways how to run if it turns out to be a ghost.

But it wasn't. and it was someone even more shocking to see.

It was non other than Kim Seokjin in a secluded practice room over the corner. Crying.

You stilled, and wandered. The sight was supposed to make you happy but it didn't. It made you feel sorry, guilty.

Moments after contemplating if you'd approach him or not, you came up with the decision of leaving, and act innocent. This way, youd both be quits. Fair and square. As you were about to leave, you hit a vase nearby and it shattered. Creating a noise enough for the whole nation to know.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THERE?!"

Shit.

You ran. You ran and ran but you knew he was behind you. He was chasing you is now really fucking close to catching you.

You felt him grab you arm and pulled you towards him but you tripped and fell along with him.

"Ouch! Hey!" You shouted.

"Who are yo- {}? What are you doing here? Wha- What?"

"Can you let me go fist?"

He looked confused so you looked at his hand in your arm holding you it was then that it registered to him

"Oh! Sorry, where are my manners. Haha. Sorry."

you just sighed and decided to tell him the truth, that you were the one who sobbotaged him. i mean, he looked really sad when you saw him earlier and it'll just make you feel guilty.

"I'm the one who did it. I'm the one who placed the condom in your things and sobbotage you."

"hu-huh? you what? what are you talking about? what sobbotage? and.. condom? the hell!"

you were confused. he.. does'nt have a clue at what your saying, you can see it in his eyes

"So it means..you still don't know? why are you crying?"

"My pet cat died."

"oh" was all you could say

in your pheripheral view you can see that he checked something in his phone then his eyes widened

oh no. he saw it.

"__________!!!!!!!!!!"

you were about to run when he caught you and held your arm really tight. you flinched at what he did but he did'nt move even an inch and glared at you

"______. you know me. iam not what they see in camera." he said in a warning tone. you knew that he was hell serious.

"Why did you sabbotage me? huh?"

"Because you ripped my reviewpaper in half and didn't even care if i fail the exam. and i did failed so i have to repeat the whole sem again. coz' of you." you said not looking into his eyes

he released your arm from his grip and leaned in to kiss you

you are shocked but you kissed him back, who wouldn't?

He broke the kiss and looked directly into your eyes "I'm sorry" was all he said then walked out of the room

Did he just stole my first kiss?

what the fuck?

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2