Chapter 10: New Technology

Hey guys it's me. Just saying thank you for all the support you guys have shown me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter/story. Have a good day/night. And as always... Keep it lit.

After the mission was over, we reported back to Six and told her everything.

Six: Dammit! And I thought this would be the end of it all. Sorry to disappoint you guys. 

Y/n: Don't worry about it, it's fine. I'll get my chance when I can. 

Ash: Here's all the valuable information we could get our hands on.

Ash handed Six an envelop full of files. Six then set down on her desk.

Six: I'll start looking through these as soon as I can. You are dismissed and may go on about your day.

We all left to do what we do normally. I didn't know what to do so I just went into the gym and started training on the punching bag. After a couple minutes into it, Oryx walks in.

Oryx: Stampede! 

I take a break and walk up to him.

Y/n: What's up?

Oryx: I was wondering how much strength a young one like you can posses.

Y/n: You saying that we should spar?

Oryx: *nods*

We get in the boxing ring and throw down. We both a few hits on each other, few kicks. Once it's all done, we lock hands and put our heads together.

Oryx: That's some strength you got.

Y/n: You're not so bad yourself for someone of older age.

Oryx: Looks can be deceiving. I believe you showed some people that in the past.

Y/n: Yeah, I did.

We then headed out for lunch, I got what I always get(just think of something IDK) and sat down, this time with Cav. Capitão sat with us.

Vincente: So you're Cav's new man?

Y/n: I guess I am.

Vincente: I'm warning you, you do not want to get on her bad side. Just the last guy.

Y/n: Who was that?

Vincente: Exactly.

Cav: Vincente, leave us alone please.

Vincente: Not my fault this man is in my seat.

Y/n: Oh, sorry, all you had to do was say so.

Vincente: Don't worry, you're fine. I'm just teasing.

After lunch, the intercom came on;

Six: Will Stampede report to my office please, ASAP.

I got there and took a seat.

Six: Stampede, I just looked over the files that Ash gave me, and it's the blueprints for a high-grade, durable, Exo-Suit(That's right, I brought Ghost Recon into this). And we have technology to build it.

Y/n: So why did you call me in here?

Six: Everyone here knows how determined you are to take the White Masks down, and with this, we may have a chance. And I called you here because you are going to be the one to use it.

(so I was in the middle of writing this when I realized Rick May, the voice of Soldier in TF2 has died to COVID-19. Drop an F in chat to pay respects for the one's whove fallen to COVID-19, RIP)