twenty-two ‎➳ article

article

ENEWS!

Celebrities, Jordan Barnes and Dylan Montgomery have recently started rumours that there is "tea" between the two.
These two well known celebrities, Jordan, known for playing Sansa Stark in "Game Of Thrones", and Dylan, known for modeling for 'The Hive' modelling agency.

The girls have been friends for years, both meeting each other through their mutual friend, Taron Egerton, whom Jordan is currently in a relationship with.
They met through Taron due Dylan being in a relationship with Taron's co-star, Richard Madden. Richard had also stared in the early seasons of "Game Of Thrones" with Jordan, before his character, Robb Stark, was killed off.

Dylan and Richard were together for two years, and had a house in London together. Their relationship came to an end when Dylan caught Richard cheating on her.

The two have been speculating reconciliation rumours after Richard commented on Dylan's tweet where she said she was going back to work.

These rumours also began to swirl when Dylan posted on her Instagram, about Richard looking "hot" as John Reid in the movie biopic about Sir Elton John's life, "Rocketman".

Could these two lovers with a rough past be getting back together? Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Related News:

Taron Egerton's film "Rocketman" snubbed at Oscars, causes outrage amongst fans

Game Of Thrones season 8: here's what the cast have to say about the disappointing ending...

Richard Madden reportedly 'lost in the mountains' after sharing shirtless "thirst trap" among the peaks

Taron Egerton and Jordan Barnes fuel pregnancy rumors on Instagram