Part 1

"You might need to give Magdalena a raise." León says with a guilty face as he enters the bedroom, carrying their breakfast.

"What?" She asks confused. Talking about Magdalena was not what she had in mind when he told her he'd bring her breakfast in bed.

"I ran into her while coming here. She almost had a 'coma diabetico' to quote her." He hears her let out a chuckle while putting down the tray on the nightstand.

"I think..." she starts as she drags her eyes from his face, down his body, taking in his sculpted physique, not concealing her interest in the slightest, "she found the perks of working for me."

"You're shameless."

"Mhmm... Now how about you show me your coma diabetico inducing powers?" Her eyes twinkle with mirth, as she pulls off the sheet to uncover her naked body.

He sits down on the bed without taking his eyes off her body and slowly runs a hand from her ankle, up her smooth calf, to the backside of her knee. "I think you're the one with said powers, mi amor." He lays a kiss upon her bent knee, eyes intently on hers. Then with a sudden movement, he grabs her waist and uses his other hand to pull on her leg, dragging her to sit on his lap.

"Much better." He mutters before capturing her lips in a kiss, his hands pulling her hips closer, before sliding down to her backside, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" Altagracia teases, amused at already feeling the signs of his arousal. She lowers her head to whisper against his ear, "I wouldn't want to be blamed if something happens to you," and doesn't resist the urge to tease him some more, grounding herself against his lap. She smirks when she hears his intake of breath, pleased with the effect she has on him.

León runs his hands up her back, then down again, nuzzles his head against her neck, breathing her in.

"I will never get enough of you."

He assures Altagracia, voice dripping with lust.

The intensity of his voice and his arresting blue gaze are enough to send a shiver straight to her core. She is used to men wanting her, losing themselves in the lust they feel for her, but with León it's different. There is still warmth in his eyes, in his touch. He treats her like she is this precious thing he's afraid he'll break. She feels treasured and loved in his arms, like she hasn't felt in a long time.

The hint of a smile appears on her face as Altagracia touches his cheek with the tips of her fingers. She brushes her thumb against his soft lips, and her eyes follow the motion before leaning to kiss him. She hopes he can feel how much he's come to mean to her in the short time they've been together.

Just as she hears him let out a low moan, and feels his hands tightening their hold on her, she breaks the kiss.

"I thought you were hungry." She sasses, gently pushing at his shoulders and slightly cocking her head to one side.

"I am."

His eyes rake sinfully over her body, leaving no doubt about what, or who, he is hungry for.

She can't help leaning in for another kiss on his lips, nails grazing the back of his neck before stopping on his earlobe to play with it.

"Magdalena is right outside." She whispers against his lips, when she feels his hand sneak around her waist and in between their bodies.

"Then you have to be quiet." He warns her.

León kisses her cheek, trails his lips behind her ear, sucks on the skin there. He doesn't even try to suppress his smirk, when he hears her breath catching in her throat, as he brushes a finger in between her folds. She's already wet.