- ˏˋ Animagusˊˎ-

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ Song:My strange addiction-Billie Eilish

The school had started again and we were all so busy with the work teacher gave us,that we couldn't even get some time to talk(considering the detentions as well)

'Are we talking to Moony today'Evelyn said now tired of me telling that it was too early to finally talk with our..dear professor.

'Yes Eve!I told you we were going to.Why do you keep asking me?'I answered while trying to write an essay for my favorite topic from history of magic,which was obviously the ritual of burning the witches in old times and the fact was that muggles didn't actually hurt them by that,because all they felt was a tickling sensation and some found that funny and had done the ritual loads of times.

'Well knowing you,I expect everything'She said playing with the old papers in the old browny cupboard next to the studying table in the Gryffindor Common Room.

'I really hope he does help us with this'I said still writing the words:"We can take Wendelin the weird as an example,who had been burnt not less than forty-seven times"

'He will don't worry.'Evelyn said firmly now laying her had in her arm writing random stuff in the letters.

'How can you be that sure'I said leaving my work watching her now.

'He still feels guilty for telling you,so tears would do the work'Evelyn said getting up finishing her 'writing' with her own sign.

I gave a smile and then a sigh getting back to my essay ending it with:"So all in all I find this topic highly entertaining and would like to see more about this truth that was never known by the old sneaky muggles"

'Great!Im done lets go'I said rolling the essay paper and putting it in my bag.After letting my bag in my room we went straight to Remus' office where he was sitting in the floor with an old polaroid in his hand.

'Remus are you okay?'I said going there to see what was happening and as soon as he saw us he put the photograph in the old box in his desk.

'Im sorry about telling you everything that fast Estella'Remus apologized

'Well there's something you can do to fix your mistake Moony'I said smiling widely

'Sure!What is it?'he asked and I saw Evelyn who did the same and we both said at the same time.

'We wanna become animagi'

'NO'he said without even thinking about it.

'Wow really moony?'I said shaking my head in disappointment.

'Don't play the victim with me Stella!Im not letting you two do that for literally nothing'He said firmly

'Look Moony there are two options'Evelyn said trying to negotiate.