1.0: Memories

"Hello, SKY."

"Who are you?" Tenma found himself in a 3-Dimensional Field. "Plus, my name is not SKY, who are you talking about?"

"Nice hearing your voice again after some events occurred in 23rd century."

"Wait, huh? S-show yourself!" He demanded.

"Sorry lil' bro, but I can't show my self this time. Next time, you'll see me in a certain place at a specific time."

~Dream End~

Tenma slowly opened his eyes and saw the ceiling again, another weekend just came, and changed to his casual clothes, rushed downstairs and saw Fei and Aki. 'Right, Fei has to stay here due to his research.'

~Tenma's P.O.V.~

"Good morning!" I said with glee.

"Morning Tenma." Fei replied before biting in his carrot cake. I grabbed apiece of chocolate bread and rushed out.

"Tenma, where are you going?" Aki asked.

"I'll go to Gouenji-san's house, Fei, wanna come?"

"Sure, why not." He answered, I feel a little bit delighted for someone to discuss the problem of mine with me.

While walking down the street, I shyly asked a question. "Fei? Did you still remember about Gouenji-san telling us that I'm an SSC?" Instead of an answer he just stood there, just like a rock. He grabbed my hand and led me to an alleyway, he looked very serious right now.

"Why did you just told me now?" Fei asked seriously which made me shiver.

"Well, because I forgot to tell you since we're busy fighting SARU."

"GAH!"

"Fei? FEI?!" He just stood there like a stationary object, no movements, like a statue which made me worry, until a male voice suddenly spoke up.

"Don't worry SKY, everything is going to be alright."

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

"Eh? Who's there?!" Tenma asked.

"Well what do you know, he doesn't even recognize us." This time, a girl spoke up, but Tenma felt a warm but strong love energy from those two.

"Meia? Gillis? Wait, I thought your powers were..." They showed up.

"...gone?" They both chorused, and laughed maniacally.

"Sorry, but, time for you to return your memories." Gillis' eyes turned yellow and Tenma suddenly felt very dizzy for the moment and for that very moment, his eyes turned jet black  and disappeared.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are we gonna do with Fei?"

"He'll be fine, the paralysis stun gun only lasts an hour, without any memories of what happened here.

"Let's just leave him there."

"Agree." They both disappeared out of nowhere.

.

.

.

.

.

~30 minutes later...~ 

Fei snapped out of his paralysis, taking of a non-stun paralysis concealer and rushed back to Aki's Manor with a terrified look mumbling:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "So, the real emperor has returned."