Chapter 27

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Alyssa POV-

About 2 hours into the meeting the alarm went off, the alarm that only signalled if an attack was happening.

"Everyone get into your places like we practiced" I screamed down the pack link.

I turned to Kacey and said "get Hunter and go to the safe room, don't come out until you see the fight finish"

She didn't even think to question me before giving me a peck and then rushing out.

I make my way down the stairs and out the door to see all of the warriors lined up waiting for any signal to attack.

I walk through the middle of all the wolves to get to the front so I can lead everyone if needed.

When I get to the front I immediately spot Aaron, I can tell it was him because his wolf is larger than the rest and he had power radiating from him, not as much as me though, even though I could tell his wolf form was bigger than mine.

He was letting out quiet growls after seeming me come to the front, he started howling to his whole pack causing them to begin advancing towards us.
I howled back at my pack in response allowing them to attack the other wolves.

"Try to keep the casualties to a minimum, there might be some that don't want to be here and are being forced" i said as a final reminder through my pack link.

I eyes were only set in him, I stalked towards him not even bothering to change into my wolf yet, I will do that when I need too, when the real fight begins.