ೋღ2)A Little Act

The halls were clean, the furniture was set up and place in their right locations, and each employees has their roles in the Hazbin Hotel which the name was also changed. Sure, there may be some disagreements and problems at the hotel, but everything seems to be running smoothly. Business was slow but they surely did things to make sure time passes by. Even the employees have their own rooms in this hotel.

They would have been excited but they were some of them that did not get along with another. There was a spider demon name Angel Dust who is a pornstar actor. He was basically a slut towards the others. He was the one who causes problems for the boys. Flirting and trying to make them have sex with him. Indeed, his outfit was exposing some things but he was somehow respected from Charlie and a little bit with Vaggie.

One day, while the little demon was cleaning, she began hearing noises from the other room. They seem to be arguing so she thought, she was about to open the door but quickly back away as the door slammed open.

The radio demon trying to ignore and walk away from the spider demon. Not giving him attention and ignoring his existence.

"Come on smiles, you gotta give me effort for trying and helping the hotel. Don't I get a reward such as you?" Angel said to the deer demon who was a few inches smaller than him.

To the spider demon, the deer demon was just an adorable little Bambi who looks very scary and could kill you with a snap of a finger.

The demon growled silently while he was just trying to get to his room. Beginning to get lost in thought, he found himself pinned against the wall while the spider demon had a smirk on his face. Alastor was caught in surprise and felt his face slightly heat up. It was almost seeable but he kept his cool and acted calmly as possible.

"Angel, let go. Now." He said. "I have no interest in your 'offer' and never will." He grumbles while he made space between him and Angel.

"Come on Al, one night. That's all I ask for." Angel said as he crossed his arms. Alastor ignored the demon and walked away. Heading back to his room for a breather before talking to Charlie.

Once the demon got to his room. He found a certain demon in there. His dear friend Husk. He simply turns his attention to the deer. Having his yellow eyes locked on his red eyes. He softly smiles and had a light blush.

The demon on the other hand turns away while he took off his coat. While putting his staff away.

"What are you doing here Husker?" Alastor asked.

"I came to check up on you. You seem different." Husk said while he looks at the other with concern when he looked away.

Alastor sitting down at his desk while he grabs some paperwork. The feline began to lean on the chair that the radio demon was sitting. Starting at his desk, having papers everywhere. Watching the demon's hands very carefully while a sudden purr was made from the cat.

Alastor looked up and scratched Husk's chin.

"You can't help but be adorable. Can't you?"

"Fuck off."

"You're in my room Husker. Not yours."

Husk grabbed Alastor's arm while he stares at him.

"Why don't you want to talk about it? You're not even looking at me and you aren't that much of an asshole around me. It was only one time." Husk explained having his wings out.

Alastor stared at him and turn to look away but Husk made him look. The cat demon knew his friend was avoiding him so Alastor wasn't that hard to figure out when it comes to him. At least... He thought.