|17|

*last official chapter*

The members have just finished their schedule for the day and went home, except for Seungmin and Hyunjin. Seungmin was told that he needed to stay a little later to discuss some things for the drama and the change of schedule. Because of that, he couldn't go home in the same car with the members but was going to be in another car. Hyunjin was supposed to go home with the others but refused and said he'd wait for Seungmin so they can go back together.

"Why did you wait for me? You could've gone home with the others."

"I don't know. I just... don't want to go home without you." Hyunjin pouted.

"You and your sentimental ass. Come on, let's go." Seungmin laughed.

They walked together and went to the parking lot. Wonpil said he would drive them so they got into the backseats and waited. Hyunjin opened his phone and went through twitter. Seungmin had some snacks he bought and put in his bag so he took them out and started eating.

"Can I have one?"

"Can you? I'm just kidding, here." He fed Hyunjin one of his snacks and went back to eating.

"Thanks."

They went back to using their phones until Wonpil arrived. They were around 30 minutes away so Seungmin got tired of using his phone and decided to take a nap.

He leaned on the window and slowly fell asleep. As Seungmin was sleeping, Wonpil decided to take the highway to get back to the dorms faster. There were a lot of speed bumps so Seungmin kept hitting his head.

"Hyunjin-ah, can you move Seungmin's head? I don't want him to get hurt."

"Okay." He responded taking Seungmins head and made it lean on his shoulder.

Seungmin shifted himself unconsciously to get more comfortable while sleeping.

They arrived at the dorms a little later and Hyunjin gently shook Seungmin to wake him up.

"Seungmin? Minnie, wake up. We're here."

Seungmin rubbed his eyes and sat up properly.

"Did I fall asleep on your shoulder? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It's fine, I moved your head because you kept hitting it on the window."

"O-Oh, thanks."

They both got out of the car and said goodbye to Wonpil. They made their way up and entered their dorm.

Everyone except for Felix and Changbin seemed to be asleep already. Felix was trying to make a bowl of ramen while Changbin was playing video games on the tv.

"Oh you're back. Chan hyung said to go to sleep earlier because we're gonna be practicing everything tomorrow and the day after." Felix said.

"Okay, good night lix." Seungmin nodded and entered his room.

Hyunjin followed soon after talking briefly with Changbin.

As soon as Hyunjin entered, he heard Seungmin call him,"Jinnie? Can you hand me the towel?"

Seungmin's face was covered in water and the poor boy couldn't open his eyes because of the water. Hyunjin noticed this and swiftly grabbed a face towel for Seungmin to use.