~ Survival ~

Yay! I have five reads! Tysm,  :)

Don't look back.
Keep running.
Be strong.

Those few words echoed through her head.

Be strong.

Yes. She will never look back, she will run until she collapses. And she will be strong.

For him.
For Leo.

The girl did indeed obey the voices in her head. That is, Until she collapsed onto the ground, putting her hands in front of her face, landing with a thud.

She had tripped over a piece of metal, earning a deep cut on her ankle.

Pulling off a strip of her clothing, she rapped it around her ankle to stop it from bleeding, and to protect it from any further infection.

She winced before getting up,
She had ran into an abandoned building.

Or so she thought

'Who's there?' A voice spoke

'Hello?' The girl managed to whisper through her pain.

A figure emerged from the shadows. It was a girl, around the same age as Marinette. She had puffy ombré hair, a checkered shirt and glasses.

Marinette spoke again.

'It's okay, i can't hurt you, even if I wanted too, as you can see.' She gestured to her wound, Pain still evident in her voice.

The girl let out a small laugh, 'get out much?'

'Ha ha, very funny."

As the girl went to reply, a sound echoed through the room, the two girls looked at each other, then back at the now knocked over can. Another figure approached them. while limping slightly marinette looked over into the shadows.

'I know your there..' the girl said squinting her eyes to get a better look.

'who are you and where did you put my headphon-.... whoa dudettes.' The boy said while jogging over to the injured girl. The boy was also the same age as the two girls, he wore sneakers, a pair of glasses and a cap.

'I'm fine, but would you mind telling me where we are? I got... lost'. She said, trying not to think about what had happen merely a few hours ago.

'Umm, i - I actually don't know dude. One minute I'm in my house, the next my parents are gone, and now I'm here- looking for my headphones.' The boy stated,

'The name's Nino'. He looked at the girls with a small grin on his face.
'I'm Alya.'

'Marinette.' She nodded. 'and as much as I like to get to know you guys better, I think....' she lowered her voice. 'I think we're being watche-'.

she was cut off by the doors opening. Thinking quickly, she grabbed their hands and hid.

'Look, I know you don't know me, but if we want to survive, your gonna have to trust me. Okay?'

They both nodded.

Marinette looked for any escape routes. There was no backdoor, but as she looked up she saw a vent hidden by boxes.