Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning to people making tik toks downstairs. I could hear them from Avani's room. I got dressed into this:

 I got dressed into this:

And went downstairs. I saw that the lopez brothers were making a tik tok so I decided to throw it back but Ondreaz threw it forward and then we just stood there awkwardly. Then Tony kept dancing and I started laughing. I then saw Ondreaz look me up and down then lick his lips.

Like what you see? I said jokinly. 

Ondreaz turned red and went to his phone to look at the tik tok.

You plan on posting that?

Ondreaz- Hell yes, that makes great content.

Only cause I'm in it! I yelled walking into the kitchen.

We have nothing to eat!! 

Tony- Then just postmate it with your lazy self!!

Whatever!

I ordered postmates and I didn't get anything for anyone else. I kinda felt bad so I just got everyone a little something from McDonald's and only got Tony a little cheeseburger with small fries. Then I was happy with my decision. After the postmates got here everyone and I mean everyone from the hype house were in the living room. I was kinda down because Mikey had to go back home and she left yesterday, but I was still face timing her every single night. All the hype house members told me to go in Avani's room and just do whatever. Avani was also in there with me and I was just full of curiosity.

What are they doing?

Avani- I'm sorry I can't tell you that missy. She acted like she was a person telling me at the front desk I can't go into the hotel.

I really don't wanna have to beg you.

Avani- Then don't, let's make tik toks!

Ok but that won't hold me off for long.

Long story short, it did. Avani got a call and then she told me that we can go back downstairs. Avani covered my eyes and I was really scared.

I swear to god, Avani if this is a snake I will kill all of you!

Avani- Ok tell me when your ready. She sounded really excited and that got me hyped up.

I'M SO FUCKING READY!!!

Avani- okayyy... Then she took her hand off my eyes.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

There was a big sign that said "WILL YOU JOIN THE HYPE HOUSE?!"

Guys, I'm really sorry...

Ondreaz- Why are you sorry? He said about to cry.

I'm sorry that your gonna have to deal with me for the rest of your fucking lives!!!!!! Of course I will join the fucking hype house!!

Everyone- YAY!!!

Avani- Hell yes! Hell yes! She was doing a funny dance.

Avani- Come here bitch!  

And then she ran over to me and hugged me.

*Time Skip*

I stayed in Avani's room for the night and I was so happy!

I was about to die because I was going to become famous and get to live at the hype house! I felt a little bad that Mikey wasn't here to be with me but I knew that I'd see her soon.