Author's Note

Congratulations and Inquiries

So, you've finished it. Congratulations! You made it! A great feat indeed. So tell me:

What did you think? What bits did you like? What parts didn't you care for?

How did you feel about the characters? Did you relate to any of them? Were you rooting for--Wow I can't come up with a ship name; please share your ideas for ship names --our main characters?

Was this story your cup of tea? Why or why not?

What did you think of the music? Andrew Belle is my favourite artist and I love Sleeping At Last. Do you think they helped set the mood for the two chapters?

Do you have any questions for me or the characters?

Five Random Facts about the Story

1. This was NOT supposed to be a happy ending, but then I met Andrew and Terri and I just shipped them so hard.

2. This was actually supposed to be a scene so short that I didn't have to bother giving my characters names, but I just kept writing and writing and Terri and Andrew left me no choice.

3. I probably named Andrew after Andrew Belle and didn't even realize it

4. I did not know why bay windows were called bay windows until I was making the cover for this book and looking up window seats and then I finally processed that bay windows have three windows just like a bay is a body of water surrounded by land on three sides. *facepalm*

5. Aunty Pearl, bless her heart, really only put club soda in their drinks. *shrugs* Sorry to disappoint.

Shameless Plugs

1. My book "Scenes From a Book I'll Never Write" is the place to find more of these poorly written little stories.

2. If you're looking for a different style of writing you can check out my books "A Whole Collection of Pieces Volumes I and II". I wouldn't go as far as to quite call it poetry, but that is honestly the best English word I can find to describe it.

3. If you're looking to support me and/or a good cause, you can check out my book published on Amazon called "A Whole Collection of Pieces: On Life, Love and Loss" (External Link; it's so obscure on there that you won't be able to find it from searching). Most of the proceeds from this book go towards a new mental health foundation where I live.

Final Remarks

Wow! You made it this far! I feel honoured. Thank you for your patience and kindness. I'm clearly new to this and your feedback will hopefully make a difference in any future projects.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to talk (social anxiety normally prevents my talking much, so I've become an excellent listener) or if you have any questions about anything (esp. the Amazon self-publishing process).

C'est tout!

Love,

Ali

P.S. Also added some more nostalgic music up there for you: Zee Avi - Is This The End