Into the Parlor

JIMIN POV:

"YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME YOU WERE INTO HIM!"

"WHEN JIMIN? WHEN WAS I GOING TO TELL YOU? WHEN YOU WERE NEVER AROUND? WHEN I HADN'T SEEN YOU IN DAYS?"

"ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR THIS?"

"YES!!!"

"FOR WHAT? PRACTICING? DOING THE THING I LOVE?"

"WELL, YOU SAID WHAT WE HAD WAS LOVE BUT YOU WEREN'T DOING ME!!"

"SO YOU GO AND FUCK THE VERY NEXT THING THAT WALKS THROUGH THE DOOR?"

"HE WAS THERE JIMIN!! AND HE WAS SAYING AND DOING AAAAALLLL THE RIGHT THINGS!"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT!"

"OH, DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE YOU'RE SO FUCKING INNOCENT, JIMIN! THAT BITCH WAS IN YOUR FACE EVERYDAY FOR WEEKS AND YOU NEVER SAID A WORD TO ME!!"

"IT'S MULTIPLE BITCHES IN MY FACE EVERY DAY! SHOULD I TELL YOU ABOUT THEM ALL?"

"YOU'RE PROBABLY FUCKING THEM ALL!! WE ALL KNOW YOU WERE THE BIGGEST FUCKING HOE!!"

"WELL, I GUESS I'M IN GOOD COMPANY THEN STANDING NEXT TO THE BIGGEST FUCKING SLUT!"

(Y/N) and I were yelling insults back and forth in the school hallway. She was screaming at the top of her lungs with rage emanating from her entire body. I, too, had raised my voice, anger being laden in every word. It didn't take long before people began to stop and take notice as we publicly went verbal blow for blow with each other.

Two students here became a few more stragglers there and soon, it seemed the whole school was watching. The faces that I could see in the crowd, when I wasn't staring at the enraged being across from me, showed several variations of emotion. Some lost in confusion or disbelief. Others, drowning in humor. Girls stood next to their girlfriends whispering behind cupped hands as they watched the drama unfold. Guys stood with their phones pointed at us, taking video as if a fight was going to break out. There were fingers being pointed and 'oooh's and 'burn's being thrown about as insults continued to fly. We didn't even bother to acknowledge their presence, completely wrapped up in the hatred and vile we were spewing across the hall.

What we did acknowledge, though, was the spread of bodies as several teachers began to part through the sea of students, slowly making their way to us. Mrs. Joo, first to reach the center of the observing circle, propped her hands on her hips while glancing back and forth between (Y/N) and I.

"What in the heck is going on here?"

(Y/N) was the first to pop off her mouth.

"He's a fucking hoe," she told Mrs. Joo and I quickly retorted with "And she's a fucking slut!"

(Y/N) lunged at me and I moved to meet her, but both our advances were cut off by other members of staff who had finally joined us.

"Park Jimin," Mrs. Joo scolded me. "I know you are not about to put your hands on a female?!"

I smiled a devilish grin before letting the words slip past my lips. "I already told you. She's no female. She's a fucking slut."

"Alright that's it," an old security guard started to shuffle me away as (Y/N) came for me again. I pretended to laugh hysterically as we were pushed towards the principal's office, being sat down in metal chairs at opposite ends of the wide room. Her eyes shot darts in my direction and I returned them with two very polite middle fingers and a condescending smirk. Needless to say we both got detention and a strict talking to before leaving the office and going our separate ways.