You're sick and he takes care of you (Niall)

(Your POV)

I sat clutching my tummy on the sofa as the movie played.
"Hey y/n," Niall says. "Are you ok? You look pale and you're clutching your stomach?"
"Just a bit of a stomach ache, nothing to worry about." I reply, grimacing. And with that I go off to bed, leaving Niall watching the movie alone.
I've just woken up at 3am with an awful stomach ache. I want to wake Niall but he looks so peaceful, so I decide to curl up in a ball and try to sleep. It doesn't work because a few minutes later I feel last nights dinner rising up my throat. I scramble out of bed and bolt to the toilet, just making it as all my stomachs contents empty into the toilet bowl.

(Niall's POV)

I woke up to hear a painful retching sound. I quickly put my pillow over my head until the retching stopped then I ran to the bathroom to see y/n breathing heavily over the toilet.
"Y/n!" I cry as I rush to her side. She gags suddenly and everything pours out of her mouth. I rub her back, facing the other way, grimacing and gagging whenever she vomits.
"I'm done." she mutters, exhaustedly. She turns round to look at me and I'm pale a still gagging. "Niall, maybe you should go. You don't look so good."
"Ok, thanks. Would you like some water?" I say relieved.
"That would be nice," y/n says. "I'll be in bed."

(Your POV)

Gosh, I feel awful. I hope Niall gets back soon. A couple minutes later I hear feet pounding up the stairs. He stumbles into our room and hands me the water.
"Thanks, babe." I say happily sipping.
"No problem," he says smiling. "Shall we try and sleep now?"
"Yep." I reply.
"Wake me if you need anything." Niall whispers.
"Okay." I mumble, drifting off.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

It's now 8am and I'm getting that feeling again. I go to wake Niall then hesitate. What's the point? It'll just spoil his sleep. Oh well.
"Niall... baby please wake up.." I say in a panicky tone. I feel it rising.
"Hmmm," Niall mumbles. "yeah?"
"NIALL IM GONNA THROW UP" I bellow sprinting to the bathroom. I don't quite make it, dropping to my knees outside that door, heaving, only water coming up.
"S**t.." Niall curses, doing what had to be done. He grabbed me and carried me bridal style to the toilet.

(Niall's POV)

I've been woken up again, but this time by y/n. Then she shouts really loudly and I actually wake up and run to the bathroom with her. She drops to her knees outside and heaves. Gosh, it is revolting, I feel sick just looking at her. But all I can do is take her to the bathroom, I don't want more to clean, there already enough. I have no idea what made her sick. So I text Liam.

(TEXT)

Niall: hey Li, y/n is really sick and idk why?

Liam: what did u have 4 dinner last night?

Niall: ahhh right I could of been the chicken! Thanks for the help

Liam: no probs :-)

(Niall's POV)

"Hey y/n!" I start walking back to the bathroom. "Liam and me think you're sick from the chicken."
"Ok. So it's just poisoning." y/n says.
"What a relief!" I say exhaling deeply.
"Do you want to sleep more? It's only 8:30"
"Ummmm, yeah." she replies walking slowly to our bed.

(Your POV)

"Hey, Ni. Ni wake up." I say gently shaking his shoulder.
"Okay, okay let's get to the bathroom!" Niall panics.
"No baby it's fine I don't feel sick! It's 1pm you might wanna get up." I say laughing.
"Ok right." he giggles. We go down stairs and I eat a slice of plain toast, managing to keep it down. As it was just poisoning, not a bug, we guessed I could eat properly for dinner, so we ordered a pizza for dinner and watched romantic movies until bed...

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it's short but it's my first sickfic! I'm going to be doing one like this for all of the boys! Please try and leave suggestions in the comments!

Rachel :-) XOXO