Chapter 1

~~4 yr old Y/N's POV~~

Deku and I stood in front of Kacchan and his goons. Deku spoke up "Why are you being so mean!"

I continued for him "You're making him cry Kacchan."

Deku started talking again "I-if you keep on hurt him w-we'll uh... we'll stop you ourselves!" I nodded fastly obviously nervous.

For a split second he was confused then he smiled "You wanna play hero? You don't stand a chance without a quirk Deku! You rely on N/N (nickname) who can't even control her power." They can charging at us I almost immediately made a wall of spikes out of pure reaction. I looked over to see Deku getting pummeled I was too scared to move and that got me a punch in the face. That day I went home to a worried dad.

That's when I accepted not all people are equals. Some have amazing powers that are like boom-boom (Kacchan) and then there are quirkless people like Deku. I mean that could never stop us right? I feel so bad I wish there could a way for him to have a quirk, I mean all that potential shouldn't be wasted.

~~ Current Y/N's POV~~

We were running on our way to a battle I was not too in the mood but Deku's energy was enough to keep me going. God how do you have this much energy in the morning? We made it and his eyes sparkled when he saw a huge villain. "That's one huge supervillain" he smiled widely!

"Exactly what I was thinking Deku" I looked up wondering how this will play out. To think, this whole new world all started when a kid who radiated light was born. Then many people started to have powers. Soon hero helped us when we were lost. I honestly looked up to dad, Uncle Mic, and All Might.

A part of an electrical tower was about to fall, Death Arms came and caught it. Nice! Deku looked ecstatic. "The punching hero!" "I wish I had a quirk that made me strong!" People started to call out. Suddenly water started to form in front of the big crowd. "Everyone please stay back this area is very dangerous!" Called Backdraft the rescue hero. I started to smile. Ok maybe this was worth the running.

"This guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the city" A man in front of us stated. "You know what happened?" Another man asked. He replied "Just some amateur, stole someone's bag and got himself cornered." "Wow" I whispered. Such a strong quirk wasted on a stupid bag and he's just some thief. Deku and I started to weave through the crowd to the front.

"AHHHHHHHHH ITS KAMUI WE'RE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!" A bunch of fan girl's practically killed my eardrums. "GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL KILL YOU TOOTHPICK!" This villain is very loud I don't like this fight anymore. At least Deku and I made it to the front of the crowd.

"Woah this is going to be good!" Deku and I said in unison we laughed because that didn't happen a lot. "It's Kamui Woods!He may be new but he's making a big name for himself." Deku added and someone looked at us. "I know that look" Deku and I looked at him. "You're a fanboy and fangirl!" I was lost with words. "I-I guess you could stay that" I said "Kinda" Deku added.

The match was really good Kamui was swinging around the villain. He was talking but I could only catch the end "incarnation of evil". I saw him branch out. "There he's about to use his special move!" Deku and I said in unison again. I giggled. The man shouted "Come on tree man show us something flashy!" Kamui and Deku were saying the move, I suddenly heard a loud female voice approaching.

"CANYON CANNON" I was dumbfounded. Mt. Lady stood tall. Many photographers came mumbling "money shot" I wanted to slap them but I didn't because that isn't hero like and yeah. Mt. Lady started introducing herself but I didn't care enough to listen. More photographers came and I just sighed.