𝒐𝒏𝒆.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ( chapter 1 )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

one | i accidentally vaporize my pre-algebra teacher!

third-person pov

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

      HELEN TROY was a happy person, everybody who knew her said so. And she had always tried to be kind and friendly to everybody she met, as she had always wanted to follow the example of her older half-sister Silena, but today was not her day.

      Helen had already been in a foul mood. She had to wake up earlier than usual to go on a field trip she already knew everything about. But the thought of sitting with her friends on the bus made her cheer up a little.

      The sentiment didn't last long, because the second Percy, Grover and Helen sat down, Nancy Bobofit, a kleptomaniac, red-headed girl with yellow freckles on the bridge started throwing pieces of her peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich to her friend's Grover head.

      Grover was a really sweet goat/guy, and that was what Helen most liked about him, and he was sensible, so much to the point where he would cry when frustrated. But it never bothered Helen, she was always there to make him feel better. So when he told us to just ignore her, she wasn't surprised at all.

      "It's okay," he said to them, "I like peanut butter." That didn't make them feel any better. He dodged another piece of sandwich.

      "That's it," Percy said furiously, already getting up to his feet before they stopped him, pulling him back to his seat.

      "You are already on probation, you know who'll get blamed if anything happened," Helen reminded him.

      Percy was the demigod Grover and Helen were assigned to keep an eye on. It wasn't hard to identify him as a demigod, with his dyslexia and ADHD which they shared. But Grover and Helen both knew he wasn't another demigod. He was the demigod of the prophecy. That she was sure of.

      Helen turned towards Nancy, before smiling stiffly and saying "Would you stop that, please? If you don't, I will tell Mr. Brunner".

      Mr. Brunner a.k.a Chiron the Centaur, activities director at Camp Half-Blood was a second father for Helen, as he was there for her in the way only her late father would before an accident took him away. He explained what her 'gift' was. Charmspeak. Basically, it was a type of hypnotism, where she could persuade anyone with her voice.

      After charmspeaking Nancy, who obediently stopped throwing her lunch at Grover's head, she turned around with a smirk, meeting Percy's confused expression and Grover's grateful smile, they continued into the city.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

      Mr. Brunner led the way into the museum.