Reuniting

Everything around makes me miss you

*5 Months*

"I feel nervous and I don't even know why" Cameron told his girlfriends dad. 

Marcus chuckled "relax okay? She's going to be happy to see you" 

They pulled up outside of Candy's school and there she was with her friends crowded around her. It was the first time Cameron had seen Candy since the lake house. 

"go get her" He smiled at Marcus and stepped out of the car. 

"oh whatever, I cant hang out, I have homework" Candy told her friend Alice. 

"that's too bad, I was hoping to spend some time together" That voice. How could Candy ever forget that voice. She spun on her heels and turned to see Cameron. 

"Cammy" She whispered staring at him. "Hey babe" She jumped in his arms and attached their lips, smiling in the middle of it. 

The group of people that Candy had previously stood with squealed seeing the two. "What are you doing here?" She asked him pulling away. 

"im here to see you, of course" She grinned and re attached their lips. 

-------

*10 months*

Candy had begun modelling professionally. People from all different brands wanted her, and she was willing to do it. She was happy, she had always wanted to be a model. 

Th best part though, she got good pay. You know what that meant. Surprising her boyfriend on his birthday. 

"This is going to be such a good reaction" Lenny spoke as they walked through the house. 

Cameron had started a you tube channel and it was safe so say that between his good looks and his girlfriend being a model, well, his channel grew quite quickly. 

He was currently filming in his room, ad so it was the perfect time to surprise him. The Feder family had picked Candy up from the airport earlier in the day. 

"You ready?" Lenny asked her. She nodded and placed her hand on the door handle. She turned it and opened it. "Dad im filmi-" 

Cameron cut himself off as he stared at the blonde. 

"candy" he whispered. 

"Hey babe" She recalled his first visit to her. He grinned and she lunged at him, greeting him with a kiss. 

After a tearful five minutes Cameron pulled Candy  in front of the camera. "you can help me with my Q and A. Guys, meet my gorgeous girlfriend Candy. We speak about you a lot on here" Cameron told the girl. 

She nodded giggling. "I know, I watch you're videos. 

--------

*2 years after the lake house.*