HELLPPPPPPPPP🥺

Tevvi P.O.V
Tevvi: Ughh where tf am I? omg wheres king? My fucking head is spinning. Help help somebody fucking help me.
???: *Clapping walking up and dragging king* bravo bitch wonderful performance tonight u know I thought u have that life up
Tevvi: Omg, king are you ok? Quavo why are you doing this.
Quavo: bitch you thought everything was ok you thought I was gone let you and your family slide imma hit'em where it hurts taking there prized possession... YOU
Tevvi: let king go please I'll do anything Quavo. I'm sorry.
King: I'm not leaving you in here alone you my Bestfriend we in this.
Quavo: Oh no we all gone have some fun*grabs genitals.
Tevvi: Quavo you don't have to do this.
Quavo: *walking closer* oh but I do see how you tried to embarrass me and cheat on me and do everything to me you gonna pay you fucking whore. Come on boys let's show these sluts a lesson
King: don't hurt him I'll do it.
Quavo: *laughing* oh you thought you have a option but no your bestie her got some good pussy so we all gone try then we gone dive into that fat ass of yours.
Tevvi: please no don't .

Tevvi POV
As I lay there all I can feel is like a cheap whore my body went numb after number 3 who would've thought that the man I once loved would do this to me. Rape me. I can't do nun but lay there and cry. And then I feel this big muscular man on top of me smelling like rich cologne and weed. And it was Chase. I've lost count on how many men have now been in me. But I feel BETRAYED.
Quavo: oh shit that pussy creamin like a mother fucker.
Boys y'all can get started on the other one
King: don't fucking touch me*kicking and screaming*
Chase:*puts gun to his head* if you wanna live shut the fuck up and lay on your back bitch we know you good at it.
King POV
ImCrying I can do nothing this sick bastard my bestfriend loved just raged him with 10 of his boys I'm sick to my stomach this is beyond betrayal. Tevvi's just laying there crying and I feel bad for him. This suck fucker as the pain subsides I can feel my body start to go numb but my mind is still there. How am I supposed to deal? Who are we gonna get out. What is tevvis pregnant. What if I'm pregnant? My live is over.