2. A Touch Of Light

When Siyeon woke up, it was already past noon. The imagery haunting her mind was fading away as she was letting rays of sunlight entering her irises. She observed the empty white sheets she was lying in. Could she still call that a bed? She wasn't too sure about it; the mess in this room was real. There were two sets of clothes spread all over on the floor. A navy blue bra was on the verge of falling down her mattress. Given the size of it, it wasn't hers for sure. She looked at the colorful tee-shirt at her feet. Had she worn that piece of clothing the day before? She couldn't even recall but she knew it was a pretty long shirt. Her hesitation vanished; she put it on. Her eyes went up and down, scrutinizing the horizon, ultimately landing on the sunny weather outside the window. Maybe later she could chill in the park near the house?

The silence Siyeon surrounded herself with was conducive to the reminiscence of the night before. Every time she closed her eyes, even for a second, she relived the thousands of caresses she had received. The warmth of her lover's embrace was what she was longing for the most. The soft fingertips searching for answers on her naked flesh had left invisible traces. She was the sole guardian of their mapping on her skin. It was daunting and arousing at the same time. What a way to start the day, she thought before standing up. The young woman put back her black hair behind the shoulders, arranging them into a bun on the top of her head. She reached for a hairband. She was getting ready to quickly stretch her body.

There again, she recalled a wrist impishly drawing figures on her bare backbone while feeling the tension rising in her lower back. Siyeon changed her position. Her lids slowly closed. The next minute, she was lying down next to her tiny lover. The other bed occupant was teasing her by playing with her armpit as the young woman was leaning on her elbow. They were giggling together, filling the room with euphonious sounds they didn't know existed. Rapidly, she found herself kissing a Sua that was determined to get on top of her. She moaned under the subtle delicateness of her touch. The overwhelming shivers she had been getting since they started to take off their clothes were intensifying. Her knees bent to grasp the brown-haired girl round the waist. Siyeon's girlfriend had successfully achieved her ascension on her abdomen. The black-haired girl kissed Sua's velvety skin. Siyeon heard a heavy exhalation running out of Sua's mouth; it was exultation at its core. The older woman leered at her partner, unabashed, taking a hold of her trapezius muscle sliding between the bedsheets.

The 22-year-old loved it when she could contemplate Sua's figure from beneath. The way her breasts singularly curved under Siyeon's magnetic grasp. The way her entire bone structure stooped under the younger woman's lubricious hickeys. The way Singnie was solicited to bite her at the strangest places. The way Sua's distinctive laugh was making her core tremble in the sweetest way. Time often seemed to suspend. In those precious intimate encounters, Siyeon had a need to capture every single memory they had and engrave it into her brain. The best ones were about Sua, rising from the depth of Siyeon's stomach to the middle of the room, the upper part of her body high up in the air; her sensuality unleashed by lust. She looked just like a seraph flying in a holy night sky.

The young woman often pictured them as if they were one solid peculiar form of being. A presence brought into the endless nights by desires, and passions, and love. There were desires when Sua's fingers were lingering on Siyeon's lower lip to the point that the young woman wanted to open her mouth to receive them with a warm and humid coat of water secretion. There were passions when Sua's teeth were gently playing with Siyeon's flesh, when she bit her lips a bit too hard and let her bleed; when she marked her territory on her girlfriend's forearm; when she nibbled her ears out of excitement. And there was love; tons of love. Mutual love. Respectful love. Genuine love. Candid love. The kind of love you didn't need to put into words because your eyes explicitly expressed it by themselves. The kind of love that a touch could set on fire because being "composed" was never a part of your vocabulary. The love that was shining through any hardships because its foundations were made of unconditional trust and generous benevolence.