𝔦𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱

the sun kissed my eyelids. through my closed eyes i could see hues of orange and gold, warmth spreading throughout my face. warmth. i sighed, relieved my sleepless night was officially over. i was diagnosed with insomnia and had the tendency to battle sleep paralysis, which caused me to have hallucinations during the night. i always feared sleep, i much preferred staying up and watching American Horror Story or Orange is the New Black instead. if not that, taking strolls outside and look at the stars and city lights was the perfect recipe for relaxation.

        i shoved the velvet duvet off of my legs, causing dust particles to explode around my room, shining in the golden stream. as i walked to my closet, my feet were tickled by the wooden floors that were always icy cold. i shuffled through my clothing, trying to find something suitable for the day ahead of me. school wasn't the best place in the world, but i tried not to focus on the bullshit drama that always seemed to find its way through those glass doors.

           i decided to wear my cherry-red "lolita" crop-top matched with my high-waisted jean shorts, and some heeled boots. i then jumped into the shower, cleaning my hair and body. i typically spend 45 minutes-an hour in the shower, just enjoying the hot water as it trickles down my back and shoulders. i loved it.
                          53 minutes later
(after blow-drying)
i put my hair into a nice looking pony-tail and pulled to strands out, so they'd be in front of my ears. i put on a black choker. then, i did my make-up.

          once i looked presentable, i took my laptop off of its charger and put it into my bag, i grabbed my phone and car keys before heading out the door

          my parents weren't home, they rarely were. they were rich and well known, mostly for their charity work. as of now, they were working in Africa, saving children and such. my siblings were sent to my grandmothers house for a while, to visit. i decided to stay, and while i miss my family, it's nice to have the house and property to myself! my parents don't really give a shit what i do, so long as i clean up afterward and make sure it doesn't fuck up their perfect image.
          i slid into the drivers seat of my cherry-red convertible and pulled out of the garage. i then stopped at the huge gate and used my phone to open it. when i said my parents were rich, it meant i lived in a huge house with huge gates that blocked off the world. i also owned a lot of property. i pulled onto the road and began driving to school. i plugged my phone into the aux and clicked shuffle on my playlist.

          i pulled into the school parking lot, parking my car and getting out. i flung my bag over my shoulder and locked my car. i then entered the building, going straight to my locker. now, the part you've been waiting for, yes? (no, not yet, y/n...not yet).
          am i popular? well, you see, everyone tries to talk to me constantly, tries to become my friend, however i just smile at them, i don't actually talk to them. i have friends, yes, but my best friend is the only one that truly matters to me. madison and i have gone through very similar situations and have the same issues, we are inseparable. all of my friends only want to hang with me or talk to me when they're bored or want some sort of popularity. don't get me wrong, sometimes they're good friends, but most of the time it's just because of my social status.
          "y/n/n!!!" i heard. i turned to see madison running toward me with a huge smile on her face. she had strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, and was a bit tall. she mostly wore black and white, but she looked amazing all the time. as soon as she got to me, she hugged me and i could feel her excitement. "madi! hey! what's up?" i said, smiling. she pulled away from the hug and her smile grew even wider, if that was even possible. "n/n....im going on "the voice" this summer!!!" she squealed. my jaw dropped. madison was extremely talented, her voice was so beautiful it was shocking. i knew she would be performing soon, but this soon? THE VOICE?! i was in shock!
           "and, guess what else? you're coming with me!!" madi said, biting her lip through her smile. my eyes widened. "WHAT?!" i bellowed. "yep! we're singing together!" she said. i couldn't stop smiling, tears began forming in my eyes and i hugged her again. i couldn't believe what i was hearing, i had always wanted to become an artist, to sing songs, write them, and perform them. i also wanted to act and publish my drawings and writing pieces.

          the bell rung, interrupting our little session. i grabbed her hand and we began walking to first period, smiling like idiots.
          we sat down in first period, laughing at the dumbest things, and we were pretty loud. "ahem! miss L/n and barham!" we looked at mr. Ryder, cheeks flushed. "would you mind telling the class what is so hilarious?" he commanded. "oh, sorry sir! only your sad excuse of a relationship status is all," i said. the classroom boomed with laughter, mr. ryder's face became red as an apple. "DETENTION L/N!!" he spat. i got up, kissing madi's hand. "forgive me m'lady! i shall return when the bell rings at dawn!" i exclaimed in a terrible british accent. i slung my bag over my shoulder and exited the classroom, heading toward the bathroom. i skipped class often, it was normal. i went into the girls bathroom, slamming the biggest stalls door shut. i whipped out a cigarette and put it between my lips.

      this afternoon should be interesting...
————————————————————————
                              UNEDITED!
i will be posting as often as possible, if not everyday, every 3 days! luv youuuuu💘💲