Chapter 5. Unexpected surprise

Grace pov.

"Wakey wakey beautiful" My night and shining armor spoke.

"mmm, five more minutes please". I whined. I felt his lips pecking my hair, my neck, and my shoulder. Please don't stop, my mind screamed.

"Babe it's time to get up, we're going to be late", he complained. Ughhhh school sucks the living life out of me I swear!! I groaned and turned over to my back looking at the ceiling.

"Can we just skip school for today and sleep". I groaned.

He smiled and shaked his head. He got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. As soon as I rolled back to my side about to go back to sleep, I felt water being poured on me.

"Ahhhhh, babe why would you do that?" I screamed and shot up from the bed. He laughed so hard not saying anything.

I looked at the silly string that was on his dresser and then looked back at him. His eyes glanced at his dresser seeing what I was looking at and then he looked back at me.

Before I knew it, he ran out his room fast while I grabbed the silly string off his dresser chasing after him. I ran down the stairs trying to catch up to him, dang he's too fast or I'm just out of shape.

"Ouch ouch ouch!!" I pretend that my feet were hurting, "babe stop my feet hurts, I think I ran on something" I whined. He stopped running and walked towards me with concern on his face.

"Let me see your foot," he said. I looked at him and smirked then sprayed him with silly string all over his face and body. I laughed while spraying him, he just stood there so shocked. Before I could even run he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me closer to him. My back on his front.

I smiled as he kissed my cheek and neck bringing chills all over my body. You're going to pay for that he chuckled continuously kissing my neck. I turned around and looked at him. I bite my lip gazing in his eyes, "make me" I smirked.

I woke up from a hard knock. My heart was beating fast, why did I dream about him again? I whined. I hate having dreams about our past knowing all of it was fake. He was not the person I thought he was, it was all a lie. He never loved me, not once. I just wished I have seen some type of sign, he's just too good at acting. Why be so cruel to a loving person? That's all I've been to him. No one can fix my heart, I'm too far long gone.

Knock knock knock.

I looked at my clock to see it was 7:30pm. I should never take a nap, now I'm definitely going to be up all night.

Knock knock knock.

Oh my goshhh!! I'm coming jeez. I wonder who is knocking at my door, I never told anyone where I was living. It's not like I can anyway, I don't have anybody. I got off my bed and walked towards the door.

"Who is It?" I asked.

No response. I was going to walk away before I heard two more knocks.

I groaned and then opened the door. "What do y-", I couldn't even finish what i was going to say my blood turned cold, my heart began to pump fast, my breathing wasn't even. I wished I had never opened the door.

"Hey beautiful, you missed me?" He said.

I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked, confused, hurt, scared. My hands were shaking slightly. All I wanted was to break down and cry my eyes out.

"Are you going to let me in or should I let myself in?".

I was going to slam the door right in his face before he stepped in and closed it behind him.

"Oh how I did not miss you". He smirked evilly.