Chapter One

About five months ago, Claire, Jenna's mother received news for Jenna about going to boarding school in the supernatural world. When Jenna received the news from her mother, she freaked out and fainted for hours.

Hours later, Jenna finally had woken up to a tragic nightmare hoping it wasn't real until her mother said, "What's wrong baby girl? You can finally go to a school filled with supernaturals just like you are. And the fact that you hate going to a normal human school, you can finally get away from them and live your life in another world." Claire says.

Jenna looked at her mother like she is terrified because she didn't want to leave. So she ran up to her room and slams her door, hoping the school could reconsider another student to replace her spot.

Claire looking confused and walked up to Jenna's room and knocked on her door.

"Sweetie. I don't know why you look surprised or terrified. Baby girl, I want the best for you even if you do have to keep your identity a secret again." Her mother sighs as Jenna opens her door and grabs her mother inside.

For a few moments, Jenna and her mother discussed boundaries when she goes to boarding school of supernaturals just like her.

"That settles it, mother. So do we have an agreement? Because I am not going to that boarding school without letting me do anything else EXCEPT keeping my supernatural identity a secret." Jenna gives her hand to her mother and her mother looks at her with surprise and shakes her hand with agreement.

Few days later, Jenna's mother opened the portal to the boarding school and Jenna said her goodbyes and told her she will write letters about her days at school.

As soon as Jenna arrives to the boarding school, she looks up and shocked because it was an enormous school and it looks very luxurious to be a supernatural school.

Jenna walked in with her things and looked around to see many different supernatural beings to existence until one of the students came up to her and surprised her.

"HI!!! You must be the new student. My name is Jeremiah. I'm your tour guide for the day. You may ask any questions on your school tour and I will drop you off at the headmaster office when we are done with our tour." Jeremiah smiles at Jenna and she was awkwardly smiled back.

As Jeremiah tours around the school for Jenna, she decided that he was very boring and talkative and kept talking about the history of the school. He also mentioned about his likes and dislikes of things about the school. And so on, Jeremiah kept going on and on until Jenna sneaks off into the library and looked around.

Few moments later, Jeremiah found himself alone and was looking for Jenna with such frustration that he lost the new student on her first day of school.

For the past 30 minutes, Jenna found herself a tight situation where she ended up at the library with the witches.

Jenna awkwardly backed away until she was stopped by one of the witches.

"Where do you think you are going?" Madison grabbed her shoulder and she gulped.

"Umm... I just found this place while losing my tour guide's attention, so I wondered around for half an hour and landed myself here with you girls." Jenna stuttered.