Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Everyone On this Flight ;( RIP

I was boarding the plane when i notice the captain drinking before the flight, both Pilots! I couldn't believe my eyes. What if they get drunk? What if we crash in the middle of the Atlantic? I wasnt my responsibilaty but i thought it would be safe to know what the pilots were drinking? So i asked. 

"Miss?" I said To the flight attendant

"Yes?" She replied with a great big smile

"Why are the pilots, well, drinking before a flight?"

She lost her great big smile, it had turned into a frown

"They were not drinking alcohol, besides it's none of you business either."

"As a passenger it is my right, I just want to feel safe!" I yelled "Oops..." I said quietly

"Oops, Indeed. you made a fool out of me and yourself."

"I-I" I paused she was right, wasnt she?

I tipped my chair all the way back then noticed there was a guy looking suspisous by the back of the plane.

Hours i thought went past..But it had only been a few mins.

"Miss." the mean attendant said

"Hi!"

She grimissed. "Can I get you anything?"

"Yeah. You can actually can you get me a smooth flight? With sober pilots."

She smerked. the went and asked the same questions to the other passengers.

I dozed off and listened to what the other passengers where ordering

"One Grape wine. Two juice boxes."

"Ma'am Can i have some apple sauce its my favorite!"

"Ma'am we don't Have apple sauce"

"Oh Man!" said the old woman "I need apple sauce!"

I laughed apple sauce.

I hadn't realized that the plane had taken a sharp turn to the left. As I dozed off I heard a conversation-more like arguing, between a couple and their child.

"Hannah, Its just not possible."

"Mom! Please."

"Hannah-We are poor as it is, we cant possibly afford that trip."

"Ok...mom. we will talk later." Hannah said with a giggle.

An hour passed by and i thought "shouldn't we have landed in Beijing by now?" 

I looked at my watch 1:30 "hmm." i said quietly but not quiet enough that Hannah heard me.

"Whats hmm?." She asked curiously, Hannah was 9 years old, long brown hair, brown eyes, and a little over weight, but she wasn't afraid of flying.

"Well." I tried to think of how to say that we were late to arrive but i didn't want to scare poor Hannah. "Well. I think my watch is broken hmm?"

She smiled.

While i was waiting my anxiety was getting worse. I had decided instead of having a panic attack I would count the passengers and crew on the flight. It had taken me a half hour but there was 12 Crew, and 227 passengers. So about 239 people abord this plane.