(;

Dirk's POV:

It was another day in your life. Of course, everyday you contemplated why you had even gotten a job as a teacher.

Don't get me wrong, you loved your students. I mean all except Hal.

Everyday, he was either too annoying, too quiet or just too something.

You shove your thoughts away and you get up to do your normal routine.

It consists of you taking a shower, getting dressed in an appropriate attire (obviously), and styling your hair.

Your hair was pretty nice. It was beach blonde hair and you liked it.

After you finish looking at yourself, you go to brush your teeth.

That didn't take too long, probably was like....maybe 3 or 2 minutes. Who knows—obviously not you.

Anyways, you check the time and it's 7:35 a.m.

You go into your kitchen and just take some snacks for later.

You finally get out of your house and drive to school. You just reorganize your things as you wait for Hal to come in.

Of course, him being him, he arrived a second after you came in.....hehe.....came....(;

You greet him with a good morning and he snorts.

You look at him and go sit next to him afterwards.

"I'm surprised that you even arrived." You say sincerely.

"Why would I miss a chance to see you like this." He says, looking at you with his red bright eyes.

You flush slightly. "Hal. I'm your teacher, be more appropriate." You say looking away.

"What if I'm not appropriate? Oh gosh, what will you do? Give me detention?" He says mocking you slightly.

"You know what Hal? Just come after school, I don't want to deal with this problem right now." You say crossing your arms, eyeing him slightly.

"With what problem? The possible erection I'm going to give you? Gosh, Dirk. You could've said that instead." He says looking at you with pure lust and love.

"You're not going to give me an erection. Just get out." You say getting pissed.

Hal doesn't say anything in response but his movements are pretty obvious.

He walks to where you're sitting and slowly lowers to the ground.

You look at him, fully knowing what he's gonna do.

He takes his hands and places it on your crotch. The feeling makes you shudder.

He smiles at you and you look away from him.

He removes his hands, making you moan in protest.

He begins to sit on your lap, his arms around your shoulders. Your arms automatically grab and rest on his hips.

He smiles at you again and this time around, you return the smile.

He slowly grinds on your crotch making you moan.

You pull him closer, feeling needy for contact.

Hal gets up. He goes to your desk and you understand what he's doing.

You push him up against the counter. His ass on your dick. You grind up against him making both of you moan.

You rest your hands on his hips, pushing your covered dick against his ass once more. He closes his eyes with pure bliss and moans.

You take your hands off of him and take your belt off.

You slide your pants and boxers off so Hal can see how much of a needy bitch you are.

His eyes widen....you're confused. Does he think you're too small? Too big?

"You okay?" You finally say.

"Yeah...I just wasn't expecting you to be that big." He says, looking you up and down causing you to slightly flush.

"Heh...yeah sorry about that." You say before you kiss the back of his neck.

You somehow managed to find some lube. You rub it all over your hardened dick.

You grab your penis before pushing it inside of Hal. He moans in surprise.

You start at a slow paste before you start getting more rough and quicker.

Hal was no quiet lover. "Fuck!! Yes, Dirk. Holy shit, please." He says moaning.

You pound into him like there was no next week as you cum into his ass.

He still had a hardening erection. You placed your hand around his penis and slowly pumped him. You made sure to go slow and let Hal cum slowly.

As he came, you licked it all off of your hand.

Then you heard a ring.

—back to real life—

Jesus fucking Christ.

You were sure you had sex!!! you look down at your crotch to find it wet....just another wet dream of Hal.

Nice job, dumbass.