30.1:"Liking".

Is liking someone a crime?.

If yes, then she has done that crime and paid the price. A rather heavy price.

One year ago and half year ago:

Have you ever liked someone so much that you just want to see them smile no matter how?. That when they ask something you do it?. That when they look at you then you feel happy?.

She has felt that.

"Huzaifa ke baare me soch rhi thi?". Her best friend Aliya asked smirking (thinking about Huzaifa)

She blushes looking down at her feet, "Haan". (Yes)

"He will come around. He never stays away from you for too long". Aliya said looking at her phone chewing her gum

She nodded holding her book tighter to herself adjusting her glasses as they walk inside the university corridor.

Amina Sheikh- is the beloved family member of the joint family of Yusuf Sheikh who is her grandfather with great wisdom and power. She was from a creative business family where every single member be it woman or men are loving as well as independent in their own sense. Most of the marriages in their family were done with their own employees and none of them ever stop their thirst to achieve their goals however this time they all had more support.

Many envies the bond each of the member's shares between them and they proved that no one can ever break that. They are always connected and the love between them always stayed strong.

For years, many people have tried to ruin the finance of their family and later they came to know the only way they will break is to break their family which they fail miserably in.

She has witnessed the strong bond of love in every single member without any hierarchy in between that allowed everyone to share without being pressured for it.

She has dreamt for a love since young age admiring all the married loving couple around her. She was the youngest in the family and the love she received was unreal.

Just like her family, she has a different dream which everyone supported of becoming a very popular doctor. She had chosen neurosurgeon as her course and she is last year in which will end in a few more months.

She didn't know these few months will change her entire life.

She didn't find Huzaifa the whole day and that made her sad. She was given many assignments and others whose deadlines were approaching. With her hard work and dedication, she had managed to find herself a job in the best hospital as their trainee but she was soon her hard work will pay off.

"I am so jealous you have the most perfect life". Aliya whined beside her as she waits for her driver, "Loving rich family, good in studies and everything is just so perfect".

She chuckled lightly at her words sending a quick prayer of gratitude to her Lord, "Aliya you have a loving family who loves you to sacrifice everything on you. And studies if you work a little harder instead of being an Instagram influencer you will do more better than me".

"Whatever". Aliya mutters looking at her nail

"Amina". She heard Huzaifa calling making her eyes widen as she looks at Aliya

Huzaifa is her Ahmad chachu (uncle) oldest son who is the same age as her. They both study in the same university and stayed at the same house since they were young.

She has a crush on her cousin.

He was the only one who was very sweet to her since she was young first then others joined. So, naturally, she felt something for him and in her teenage, she came to know about it when Aliya insisted and interpreted her feeling that way.