26. TWISTED GAMES

"Get the fuck off of me! Let go of me!" Denver's deep voice shouts out at Dalton, Abner, and Alfonso. The reason I know it takes these three men to hold him back is because he's being dragged into the room. The moment his eyes find mine he fights even more.

"Time for the two of you to put your guns away." When I look back at Scott he's got a gun aimed at Denver. A cold shiver runs up my spine because he may detest Luke but I know for a fact watching another man dominate me was worse for him. Denver was the only other man I'd ever let do that. "Now, Little Love."

"Promise me you won't hurt him and I'll put it away." I keep it trained on Scott until he gives me a look that tells me he has no intention of keeping that particular promise.

"I won't kill him." The words were ice-cold as were his next, "but no, I can't say that I won't hurt him."

That makes Denver laugh loudly, "oh what? You can't handle me one on one? Huh? What you lost the ability to handle a man on your own?" He continues laughing like it's a big fucking joke. This is exactly the reason I didn't want him here. "Some tough guy you are." Denver spits on the floor. "Fucking pathetic if you ask me." Jesus. You'd think Denver was trying to get killed.

"Chain him up to the bed. Make sure he's still able to stand upright as he is." Scott instructed Abner where to find the chains, I could've also done that. 

"Oh, what? You want to have your way with me?" Denver laughs even more but I feel my face fall because I know there's a lot sicker shit than that probably going to be involved.

I pull my other gun out of my holster and change directions from Scott to the men. "Get away from him, now." They don't even pause until I fire two warning shots toward them. "I said, now."

"If you don't control yourself, Little Love, the game will take a lot longer. Which, as you know, is fine by me. Now put your fucking guns away or I'll have your sweet Marina play target practice on his, if I do say so myself, immaculate body." When I look back over to the two of them Marina has got knives ready to be thrown, right at the tip of her hand.

"Fine." I holster both of my guns and put my hands up.

"Now you, Lucas. Guns. Away. Now."

"Fuck you," Luke looks now got two guns pointed at both Scott and Marina. As much as I understand who he's trying to protect, she's still my sister. She may be doing some really fucked up stuff right now but that doesn't change the fact she's my twin.

"Little Love, I'm losing my patience." He swigs the rest of his glass back with a resigned sigh when Luke doesn't put his guns away. "Fine, have it your way. Dalton."

"Wait, wait!" I shout loudly when I see Dalton put the gun up to Denver's head.

"Get the fuck away from him!" Luke's face is animalistic as he looks over at Dalton. "Don't you dare fucking touch him!" And even though for the past week he's been completely ignoring Denver, there's a rawness there. That rawness tells me he cares for Denver a lot more than he's letting on.

"You put your guns away and he'll put his gun away." I hear Denver mumbling something to Dalton about having a pecker the size of a baby carrot and many other things. I know it wouldn't take much for Dalton to pull that trigger.

"Fine." Luke puts both of his guns away and the moment he does Dalton starts to put his away but the moment Denver lets another sarcastic comment fly Dalton pistol whips him. "Don't fucking touch him!"

"Don't worry, he won't be." The way he said he has my stomach dropping to the floor. "You'll be the one touching him." Luke's face pales automatically. "Is he properly bound?" Alfonso gives him the confirmation that he's secure and the three of them leave the room.