midnightskies- || Admin, Designer & Proof-Reader

~ good vibes only ~

Hi folks!

My name is Priyanka. The second admin, the graphic designer, the proofreader and sometimes the judge too. Apart from that, I do write (sometimes).

I'm incredibly quiet in real life so I introduce myself only when forced to by my mom and my teachers. So, don't blame me later if you find this boring.

I'm a winter baby and I love travelling. I'm an introvert and really can't hold a conversation longer than one minute. Anyways, I like to draw, do art & crafts and decorate my room. I'm short (not very but still) and everyone around me is ridiculously tall. Unfortunately.

Fun fact: When I was in 10th grade, there was a newspaper making competition where they provided us with a newspaper and blank columns which we had to fill with news, weather card, a comic story, technology and sports thing and many more. There were many winners on the state level and I was one among them. Do you know what was the prize? A mobile phone. But I didn't needed this that time so my Mom used it for herself :p

I get crazy excited about chocolates and icecreams. Plus, I am one of those first benchers but no I'm not a nerd. I do bunk lectures just to party in the canteen with my squad :p

Coffee and a novel defines me. Oh also, laziness is the synonym of my name ;)

When I'm not studying and eating (which no one believes that I do eat a lot and still have thin figure), I make edits, listen to music and, of course, read. I love books that help me see things in a new way. Nicholas Sparks and John Green are just magical.

~ You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. ~

~ You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world... but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices. ~

Apart from fanfictions (MaNan, Suvan, Swasan) I'm into teen fiction, romance, thriller, horror, werewolves, mystery and comedy.

I'm more into dark colors, which I realized after my Mom pointed out this fact. That explains, why almost all the apps in my mobile are of dark theme :p
Also, moon, stars and fireflies attract me to an whole another level. I just love stargazing.

Sir A.P.J. Abdul Kalam is my inspiration. I really admire his personality a lot.

~ Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck. ~

I really like maths. I love shinchan, doraemon and mostly every Disney movie, Harry Potter and TVD. Anyone else?

Recently, I've been learning cooking. And for someone who is still learning, my Mom says I'm a good cook. I think, I'm proud of my skills ;)

I'm yet to see some dramas and series like Heirs, To all the boys, I've loved before (Don't remember the name exactly), Boys over flowers, Descendents of the sun and many more. Currently watching My Girlfriend is an Alien. Any heads up or feedback?

It's been more than one year, I've been editing and making covers. For me, graphic designing is like a get away and it makes me happy. The first book cover, I ever made, is so simple and doesn't even deserve to be called a cover.

But then, like they say, "Practice makes a man perfect." I did make many covers and edits and now I'm quite satisfied with my works.

I joined the post of graphic designer around the same time, this community was established and I'm so thankful to the community and the founder who is the admin too for making me a part of this proud, helpful and the best community and to give me a chance to show my works, my potential to others. I've improved a lot in my skills here. And one of the reasons I love Blue Star Community is the teamwork here. We are not just a team, but a family!

Also, I recently became the other admin and I promise to do my work with full dedication and will never give a chance to anyone to point out this community, at least not because of me.

The founder and the admin @SN_Skylar has really worked hard a lot to make our community grow big and interesting and the best. I'm really proud of her.

I guess, this is all about me. This is the maximum, I've shared about myself.

And those who are still here reading about me, sending lots of love to your way ♡

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

P.S. Quick question
What if we're still living in an old era and there is no phone, tv, laptop, tabs, netflix or wattpad? Better yet, what if there is a lockdown with no facilities like this? What you'd have done to pass your time?

__________________

A small letter from the Founder

Priyanka; Oh my, beautiful and a lovely girl, I don't know how do I even express my gratitude towards everything you have done for this community.

Even before this community was set up, I remember you standing by my side for this idea and helping me out with blue star works and honestly, without you, Blue Star wouldn't have been at this position which it is standing right now. Oh, I mean, she. As Blue Star is a girl, remember :p

I love you for always being my supportive pillar and for believing in me and this community.

I also remember, how you started with a newbie designer and now with your own hardwork and dedication you stand unbeatable in designing. No doubt, you have crossed 1k+ in your designing page in instagram because your designs are loved. You are loved.

Keep shining and growing my shining star.

You rock!

Your jaan loves you😘❤

~Sky❤