C H 1

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

NILSA

Sitting in a desk full of letters came from the foreign share holders requested that their part will get a fully percentage. As a Chief Executive Officer of a prestigious Hotel here in the powerful monarchy country, I smirked at their attempt they wanted a full power to get their advantages.

I called my secretary from my phone when I was about to get the phone my secretary entered.

"Finally, you are here I was about to call you that---"

"Your father is in the hospital" Mr. Andrews cut me.

I stand up and wearing a shocked on my face. My eyes getting teared up and my hands are getting shakily. I fists curled the drop it to the desk that cause Mr. Andrews jumped.

I decided to talk that it can be change my whole life.

"Get me a plane ticket, I am going to Oklahoma"

OKLAHOMA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The plane ride is extremely tiring when I have to adjust my body time. I exited the airport terminal then I saw the serene of my childhood. Oklahoma really did great, buildings were small and now they are 30 floors taller and Cafe shops that used to be library shops.

I smiled at my memories then i remembered him. How was he? Did he get taller? Did he have girlfriend already?

I shake my head and heavily sighed. I raised my hand to call the taxi driver. He stopped and put my luggage at the hood. I seated at the shotgun seat then but the seat belt.

"Blk 18 Lot 48 White Roses, Edmond"

This going to be a disaster.