C H 2

Edmond, Oklahoma, USA

GREYSON

Making music makes my day glorious. As a musician, I need to compose a new song where I can freely express myself and also my fans would listen to it.

Right now, I was playing the piano to get a right tone. When my mother walk in.

"Greyson, can I talk to you for a minute?" Mom says. I face her and say, "Sure Mom, just give me a minute" then my mom started to walk away to my room to give me some privacy.

As I go downstairs I heard my parents whispering, I eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Are you sure about this Scott? Is this the only way?"Mom says, I hear my father sigh. "I am sure Love, This is for their best" Father says

I continue to walk downstairs and interrupt their conversation. "What is for the best?" I asked them.

My parents look each other like they are using telepathy then face me. "Greyson, why don't we just sit down for awhile?" Mom says.

I sit down on our crouch facing mom and dad. They look at me like they do something wrong. I knitted my eyebrow asking what's going on.

"Well Greyson, your mother and I have something to tell you." Father says then my mother whisper and caress her husband's hand. "It's okay" mother says.

"You are going to get married" my father says. What? Married? No way? I am too young? And I am GAY?I want to find my own true love to the man that I love.

"Mom, you know I am gay right?"  I say, how can they be so sure to get me married at my age.

"I know my son but you need to do it" my mother plead. "Why?" I ask. My father says, "Well my best friend is already dying and then one time I lost a in a casino with a huge amount of money. I borrowed many money to him which is I wanted to repay him but he said to me that there is no need for me to pay him." my father explain.

"Then one day he came to me that he changes his mind, he wants me to pay all of the money that I have borrowed from him. But when I gave the money he refuses it. He said he wants his daughter to marry my son." my father continue

"Without a second thought, I said yes to him. He explained to me why because he is already dying and wanted to see his grand children for the last time." my father says.

"But why me? How about Tanner?" I asks. "Tanner is going to get married next year" Mom answer. "What? He already had a girlfriend?" I asks my mother. How on earth did my brother had a girlfriend? He didn't even tell me about it.

"I am so sorry my son"my father reach my hands and hold it. "If I have my other options, I would have to but I need to repay my best friend's debt" my father says

My father do a lot of things for us. He sacrifice for our family and love us. He even accepted me who am i. I need to repay my father's sacrifice even I am spending my life forever with a woman who i didn't know and love.

I look at them and finally I answer "Yes, I will getting married"

I will get a divorce after this.