ONE

CHAPTER ONE ~ DIFFERENCES
VOTE/COMMENT

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

OMNISCIENT

"Man I can't believe you let lil ben swell  you up like that nigga? Are you that fucking weak? You let a nigga about five foot four inches beat YO ASS" Joseph cackles wiping the tears out of his eyes.

Jonathan shrugs holding the ice pack over his eye "man I ain't know he was gon act like that react like that Mane it ain't even funny" he mutters his voice cracking.

Keyanta snickers, but Immediately shuts up when sheyaa looks at him.

"Keyanta you is one step from prison..
You realize how old yo babymama is? You fucked A BABY practically that shit ain't cool the fuck" he mugs him before turning back in his seat to look at Jonathan.

Keyanta rolls his eyes "you shol be judging the fuck outta me for this to be a goddamn support group!"

"Nigga you just need to shut the hell up you sounding stupid as da fuck and shit you make my goddamn ass itch bruh" Joesph growls.

"Any fucking ways let's get this meeting on track since r. Kelly wanna start shit ...you can continue Jonathan" sheyaa sighs rubbing his temple in frustration. He was the one in charge since he had the best relationship with his babymama than the others.

"Well..man when I found out ben was pregnant a nigga was scared..like I ain't doubt it was mines because I took dudes virginity but I ain't want the responsibility so I left from the beginning"

Joesph squints his eyes at Jonathan "so you telling me.. you ain't even help him when he was pregnant-"

Sheyaa cuts him off "AND he's been a single parent all this time and you confused on why he beat yo ass?"

Jonathan nods "I mean at least I'm back now? Why can't he be grateful-"

"SHIT YOU NIGGAS MAKE MY ASS ITCH!" Joesph screams standing up scratching his ass.

"You one stupid muthafucka- you ain't as bad as Keyanta but shit nigga you slow" sheyaa takes his classes off wiping them.

"What the hell?! I take care of my damn child! Why am I worst than him?!"

Jonathan shrugs "maybe because yo ass would be in jail if you ain't take responsibility- the only reason I ain't tryna kick yo ass rite now cuz lil Lathan told me not too"

"You do need yo fucking ass beat! How in the fuck! Did you not know how old he is?" Joesph questions

"..mane it was a damn grindr hookup"

Sheyaa snorts "nah nigga you just dont give a fuck cuz Lathan don't even look that damn old you ole nasty bitch"

"You should know his ass weird he hang out with javarious funny looking ass...that nigga look like he addicted to sucking the piss off of babies diapers"

"Mane get off my homeboy-"

"I'll shoot you and yo fucking homeboy if he keep fucking with kentrell like he fucking stupid" sheyaa sucks his teeth.

"Mane get off his case before his ass go home and commit toaster bath or forkplug"

"Chillout don't play about that-" Joesph sighs scratching his ass more at Jonathan's comment.

"See Jonathan- you shut the fuck up! You ain't shit niether how the fuck you gon leave cuz you was scared?" Sheyaa takes a sip out if his Hennessy bottle.

"Cuz he a pussy nigga! I oughta beat yo ass for fucking with my goddamn brother like that but shit he beat me too it ole ugly bitch" Joesph growls.

"You act like you betta than me! You in this fucking group too!" Jonathan shoots back.

"Ain't it!" Keyanta chimes in

Joesph shrugs "yes me and taymor has our problems! But at least I ain't no fucking deadbeat you hoe nigga and I ain't finna argue with no r. Kelly the second bitch!"

"We spent this whole meeting arguing can y'all shut the fuck up" sheyaa groans

"You act like you good too!" Jonathan snickers at sheyaa

"Don't worry about what the fuck me and my WIFE got going on bitch!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

~ NOT EDITED ~

FEEDBACK