9

Fuck fuck fuck fuck, it landed right next to him!!
"Yonngi, you screw up, what the fuck was that!  You can't even cut right you disgusting fag!"
Yoongi agreed with the voices in his head. He could only imagine the trouble he was going to get in if he couldn't get that back in time.

Yoongis pov

I'm going to be killed today.
"Or, he'll encourage you. He hates you the most if today is anything to go by. He'll be glad that youre cutting and you know it!"

But he could also be mad! If he sees this he'll probably think that if it gets out it'll ruin the bands reputation ! Which it will, they already have a useless member like me, I already bring them down! If I can just slide my hand over nice and slow, maybe he wont realize.

3rd person pov

Yoongis panic was evident on his face as he shifted his weight, reluctantly, towards Jimin. His hand layed flat on the seat next to him, plan down, and he ever so slowly reached over and wrapped his fingers around the covered blade.

Before he pulled his hand back, he looked up at Jimin.

And sure enough, Jimin was looking straight at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people's! I know that I keep saying that I'll update and blah blah blah, but it migjt accutaly be possible to update more now, with online school and all.
I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter but I'm still thinking of what to do next and wanted to give y'all something at least!
Well, have a good day, night, month, and year everyone!💜