•|• The Ice Skater •|•

Omegaverse rp!! You can pick whether you're an omega, beta, or an alpha ^^

•Basics•

Name: The male looked up from tying his ice skate's laces, his hood covering a little bit of his face before he pushed it back with his free hand. "What's up?" He said with a confused face, seeming not to hear what you said. He waited a couple of moments before you re-asked the question, and he seemed to think about what you asked once again before answering in a cool manner. "Jian Huang— just call me Jian if you want."  Jian hummed before placing an earphone in, pulling his phone out of his pocket before starting some music to listen to while he skates.
( Jian Huang )

Age: Jian coughed at what you said, poking his 'wrinkles' with his finger and groaning. "Am I getting wrinkly?!" He sighed and scoffed, taking his phone out to look at his reflection. The music he was playing could be heard from where you were standing, it's delicate sound didn't fit the rough looking man who seemed like he'd listen to rock or something, not classical piano with some angelic singing. "This is why stress is the worst!" He groaned, placing his phone into his pocket once again.
( 21 )

Sexuality: "Gay." He said bluntly, you look at him in surprise and blink with a shocked look dawning your features. "Did you not think I'd say it?" Jian asked boredly. He knew he had to answer your questions as honestly as he could, but his eyes constantly glanced at the ice while he waited for you to be done with your inquiry, then he got up and started to make his way to the ice. Perfectly walking in the skates like it was second nature for the tall male, his jacket made him look slightly smaller than he was in terms of muscle tone.
( Gay )

Pronoun preference: ( He/Him/His )

Species: Jian smiled once his coach was looking his way to make sure he wasn't being rude to you, and then the coach's eyes went back to an assistant coach that he was talking to. "A person?" His smile instantly disappeared and he started to take off his skate guards, his hand on the railing just in case he fell or lost his perfect balance, placing each one individually on top of the wall so he didn't damage them by dropping them or something like that. "I'm not some superhuman if that's what you're thinking."
( Human )

Gender: He sighed once he felt the eyes from his coach leave his body, slouching and taking off his huge jacket only to be left with a hoodie. Jian stepped on to the ice like it was second nature, beginning his stretch with his hand attached to the wall. "Alpha, male." He lied. You could see Jian's breath clearly against the cold ice, his cheeks were already a little pink from the cold, he didn't seem to be handling the temperature of that ice that well for a professional figure skater. "Not that it matters!"
( Male/ Omega)

•Appearance•