Chapter 1

The cheers of the fans enveloped the whole stadium as the boys descended beneath the stage. Their final show for their  The Most Beautiful Moment in Life tour had finally come to an end. Drenched in sweat, the exhausted boys walked back to their changing rooms, and upon entering each one plopped themselves onto anything that had looked comfortable to relax on.

"Ah- it's finally over, huh?" Jin sighed.

"I'm really going to miss this tour... I will never forget the moments made these last few months with ARMY!" Jungkook shot up from his slumped posture as soon as he said ARMY. The love he has for their fans is limitless.

"Yeah... this tour was definitely the most beautiful moment in life. But for sure, the future will hold even more moments like this." Namjoon stood up and slightly pulled at Yoongi's arm. "Come on. Let's all start cleaning up so we can get some sleep and head home first thing in the morning."

"Okayyyy..." the rest of the members said in unison. 

The boys began helping the staff clean the area so that they would also head to the hotel and rest as soon as possible. As each of the boys packed their own belongings and helped the staff pack their supplies, Taehyung ran to the other side of the room and put his arm around his soulmate.

"Hey!" Taehyung exclaimed. "As soon as we get back to Seoul, do you want to come with me and try that new cafe across our dorm?"

"Heck yeah!" Jimin smiled as he continued to pack his things. "What about the others? Aren't they coming too?"

Taehyung removed his arm from Jimin's shoulders and rested it on his hip. His other hand rubbing the back of his neck. "I asked them already... but Yoongi hyung wants to work on some new songs, Hoseokie hyung is planning to make some new choreography for the songs Namjoon hyung just finished, Namjoon hyung plans to go biking to the bookstore, Jin hyung is going grocery shopping and then cook for us, and Jungkookie is going to the gym."

"Ah, really? Well that leaves tomorrow as VMIN Day!" Jimin laughed.

--------------------------------------- AT AROUND THE SAME TIME IN SEOUL------------------------------------

"Unnie!" Neul Hyo yelled from down the hall. "UUUNNNIIIEEEEEE!!!!"

A loud bang was heard from the room at the other end of the hall. A minute later the door swung open, revealing a young woman in a large white shirt and shorts. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and, looking at the bags under her eyes, she had clearly been disturbed from her sleep. She marched to the opposite end of the hall where the shouting was coming from and barged into her little sister's room.

"What the heck do you want!?" Seo Gi was clearly annoyed. "It's freaking midnight! Why are you even up!?"

"It is?" Neul Hyo glanced at her clock and saw 12:00 on the dot. "Whoops... well you're awake anyway so." She shrugged. "Could you please text or call Jay? He's been messaging me nonstop about you."

"Huh?" Seo Gi scratched her head. "Why the heck is he contacting you?"

"Uhhhh I don't know. Maybe it's because you've been ignoring his messages? His calls? Ya know..." Neul Hyo twirled her pencil as she spoke. "I don't understand why you're ignoring him in the first place. He seems nice and he likes you. Why not give him a chance?"

Seo Gi sighed. "I don't have time to date. I'm taking care of you while dad is abroad. I'm focusing on my career. Once I've settled and find a stable job, then I will."

"Unnieeeee," Neul Hyo whined. "You're young. By the time you're settled and stable, you'll have wrinkles that will scare the living crap out of all the men you meet."

Seo Gi smirked, took a pillow, and threw it at her sister's face. Before it made contact, Neul Hyo successfully blocked it with her forearms.

"I was kidding!" she laughed, making her older sister roll her eyes. "But please. At least one date? He won't leave me alone."

"Okay, okay. Goodnight."

Seo Gi left her sister's room and closed the door. As soon as she entered her room, she plopped on her bed and laid their for a minute to think. Should she continue to ignore Jay? Or give him a chance and go on that date tomorrow. She turned her head to face her bedside table where her phone lay. With hesitation, she finally picked up her phone.

"Geez... this guy is persistent," she spoke to herself as soon as she saw the many text notifications.

Please give me a chance. Date tomorrow? Lunch at the new cafe that just opened?

After much contemplation, Seo Gi finally sent her answer.