.01

Mia's Pov

Dominique and I have been married since we were 23 . We had our first child 20 . We've had our ups and downs with his cheating . Who doesn't ? Every couple has cheating problems.

PRESENT DAY
Today was the day of the Grammys . It was the 2nd one he took me to. I always get nervous seeing other celebs . I looked over and seen this girl pointing and whispering about me to her friend . I smile and asked Dominique.

" those must be your side pieces ?" I said

" who Zoe ? Nah " he replied with a smirk

" Why you just pointed her out ? " I asked with a mean mug on my face while folding my arms

" she was in my music video " he said with a shrug .

It was time for everybody to take their seats . Zoe followed us and sat next to Dominque . I knew they had something going on then . I felt her kept looking at me . So I looked back . When they called out " lil baby " to get a award . Zoe let out the biggest cheer . I tried holding my composure . Until she pulled her phone out while baby was performing and put it on me . I smacked it out of her hand .

" Bitch I know the fuck you didn't " said Zoe

" This bitch got shit fucked up " said Zoe friend standing up

  I fixed my clothes and crossed my legs like nothing happen . The security took Zoe and her friend out . When we arrived outside . Zoe tried to throw a shoe at me . I blocked it then her friend ran up . We got to fighting all in the door way. We both fell considering we had heels on . Security couldn't make it in time so the people around broke the fight up .

" mane what the fuck " said Dominique as he walked out

" nah bae those ghetto ass bitches started with me " I said with hand gestures

   He grabbed my hand and ran me to the car . Where the driver was waiting for us at . We rode about 15 minutes in silence until I broke it .

" why you gotta stick your thing in everybody you see ? " I asked still looking out the window

He didn't reply .

    We got home and I kicked my shoes off downstairs. Dominique hugged me from the back . I pushed him off .

" go hug Zoe " I said walking away

NEXT DAY
I was woken up by banging on my door . I tried to ignore it , but my bedroom was on top of the living room . I got out of bed to go open the door .

" Rae what is it ?" I said with a yawn

" girl you need to see this right now " said Zoe speed walking to the couch

   The shaderoom has posted a video of Zoe and Dominique holding hands .

GRAMMYS

Give tips to improve my writing!!