5

Soon enough we entered the Sway House. Yes it was better than I had expected from the pictures .

I met Josh , Anthony and Bryce  along with their gorgeous girlfriends Nessa , Avani and Addison , who were staying over for a couple of days. There was even Quinton who was staying here for a month but was out getting groceries.

Since there were so many people and also renovation was going on in one part of the house only one room was available . I didn't wanna seem like a bitch so I accepted staying in the same room as Troy .

No matter how much i hate Troy right now- who are you kidding , you can't hate him even in your dreams- shut up 'truthful me ' . So as I was saying , no matter how much I hate Troy at the moment , we've been best friends for longer than 15 years .

We went up to the room and I picked out my loose top and shorts and went into the bathroom without uttering a word to him. It was very hard to wear clothes inside the bathroom when you're used to sitting on your bed while wearing them. I went back into the room to see a very angry Troy laying on the bed with his eyes closed and a frown etched on his beautiful features.

I stuffed my old clothes into my suitcase and tried to open the door,

"Ari"

I closed my eyes to prepare myself for whatever he'll utter from his mouth before thinking.

"What are you wearing ?!"

I clenched my fists . Yes I agree I didn't wear shorts at home but that was only because my father makes weird faces when I do wear them . Also , my shorts weren't booty shorts they came upto mid thigh.  How dare he comment over what I am wearing .

"I'm wearing clothes Troy " I said with a saccharine smile plastered on my face.

"Yes but you never wear these kinda clothes at home"

"Yes well it's not like I'm roaming around in my lengirie . Don't act like my dad , Troy " this seemed to maybe anger him even more.

"There are boys outside , how do you expect me to stay calm watching you wear this?"

That's it ,

"Troy Julliano Zarba , what I wear is my choice. I'm wearing this for someone but that someone isn't one of those boys. Shut your mouth. I don't know what you'll do when I wear my bikini ."

His eyes widened even more , if they widened slightly more his eyeballs might fall out .

"You are not wearing a bikini ,what the actual fuck Ari. "

I raised one eyebrow at him,

"I'll wear what I want , you and especially you don't get to have a say in it ."

He sighed as he spoke up again,
"Babe , I didn't mean it in that way *Rubs his hand over his face* I just . I know you're gorgeous and everyone will look at you . "

"They all have a gorgeous girlfriend each , babe " I gave him a deadpanned look .

"Quinton doesn't -"

"And ? You're saying just because of him I shouldn't dress how I feel like ?"

I shook my head and left the room .

Downstairs  Griff was waiting for me, but with Quinton by his side. I frowned a little as he beckoned me to go near them.

We talked for a while until a shirtless Troy came downstairs and No I wasn't a least bit jealous. Why would I be ?

Everyone came in and we sat in a circle-ish manner . We were about to start a game of truth and dare. Childish? Not when these boys were included.

I sat next to Quinton and Griff . Surprisingly Quinton was way more than just that 'e-boy' look. We had been talking for a while and now even during the game we kept talking . Our sense of humour was similar so it wasn't really awkward at all.

Bryce dared Jaden and then Jaden dared Addison and the circle kept going. I didn't get any till now. I spoke too soon ,

"Ari , truth of dare ?" said Josh. A mischievous glint in his eyes as he shifted his eyes towards Quinton and Troy .

"Dare" I shrugged my shoulders . It couldn't be that bad. But I didn't know that Griffin had made some plans with the boys of course excluding Troy .

"Sit in between Quinton's leg for the rest of the game" my eyes widened as I risked looking towards Troy , the throwpillow in his hands was facing the wrath .

I got up and sat in between Quinton's legs , atleast I wasn't sat in his lap . To save me from falling off the couch he wrapped his hands around my waist. We continued our conversation as the truth and dare chain continued. But this time Quinton had to whisper his replies into my ear and as seductive it might sound it did nothing to me.

It might have affected me if it was Troy but at the moment ? Nothing happened. But it seemed to affect Troy a lot. I looked at Griffin giving him an alarming look.

That fucker asked Troy the question.

I face palmed , hitting my nose too hard and drawing attention towards myself.

Griffin had asked Troy ,
"Who'd you kiss in this room ?"

I glared at a snickering Griffin . From behind me Quinton asked me about it but I dodged it and told him a joke.

He started laughing , his laugh being contagious it lead to me laughing too. Unconsciously I leaned into Quinton's chest and I heard the door being slammed.

I looked around to see that Troy had left. I groaned as I ran after him , leaving a confused Quinton in the living room.

Everyone continued the game from what I could hear.

I looked in the kitchen to find him drinking water. If it was a cartoon then there might have been smoke coming out of his ears.

I cautiously stepped towards him and put my hand on his shoulder,

"Troy?"

He backed away as if my hand burnt him. Giving me a look he started leaving the kitchen. I caught his wrist and pulled him back. That did nothing because my man's been working out for the past two months. Instead I almost fell but his hands caught me before my butt landed on the tiled floor .

"When will you learn, Ri ."

"I don't want to because you're always there to catch me " the words spew out of my mouth before I cleared my throat and stood up. That caused our foreheads to touch.

I looked at the floor,

"Look at me , Ri"

I did . His eyes were on my lips. I gulped in fear of what might happen . It took me two months to get over that kiss and now I won't be able to push him away.

His lips parted as he leaned in a bit . Our lips brushed-

"Guysss- shit I just interrupted something didn't I ?" As those words reached my ears I pushed Troy away . I'm sure my cheeks could put a tomato to shame at this point.

It was Quinton. He didn't know about us so I didn't blame him , but I couldn't say the same for Troy who was glaring at him as if he wanted to put him 6 feet under the ground .

"N-no you didn't "

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ooops? Don't hate me but don't expect me to put them together in a relationship in the 5th chapter either😂. Hopefully y'all are enjoying it ♥️
I'll try not to tease you all with steamy scenes but I am in fact an author of  a smut book(an amateur one but still ) :P

Please vote and comment they aren't showed to anyone else but me . It will only make me update more♥️