Her death 20 I love you

Zyke's POV

Maaga akong nagising ngayon. Balak ko kasing sunduin si Crystal para sabay kami pumasok sa school. I took a shower and wear our school uniform. I spray my perfume all over my body and just put some wax on my hair and done. I'm perfectly handsome.

Pangatlong araw na namin ngayon bilang couple. It may sounds gay but my heart is melting whenever I see her.

Pababa na ako ng hagdan ngayon. My parents and two brothers are in dining table already. Lumapit ako sakanila na may malaking ngiti. Nakita ko Naman Ang pagkunot ng mga noo nila pero Hindi ko pinansin 'yon.

"Good morning to the most beautiful mother in the world and also to you my handsome dad and brothers." I said then I sit and start to eat.

Ramdam ko Ang mga tingin nila pero Hindi ko na ininda iyon. Kumuha ako ng bacon at rice tsaka milk. Kain Lang ako ng Kain pero hanggang ngayon nakatitig parin sila.

"Why do I feel that your so in the mood today, son?" My dad asked.

"Well, I'm just happy and happy and happy." I said repeating the word 'happy' three times.

"And what makes you happy three times?" He asked again in drink his coffee.

"Dad, what did you feel when Mom became yours?" Nanunuksong tanong ko.

"Such a naughty kid." I heard my mom murmured. I just smile and wait for Dad to answer my question.

"I'm happy. I can't explain my happiness that time. All I know that I'm very happy that time." My dad said while looking mom.

I smile then continue eating. That's what I'm feeling now, dad. I said in my mind. When I'm about to drink my milk I heard the utensil dropping on the floor.

"Omygosh! Don't tell me your in relationship with Crystal?!" My mom said while her eyes are widely.

"You're correct, beautiful mother. I'm done eating if you could excuse me. I will fetch my girlfriend." I said while rephrasing the word 'girlfriend'

"Kuya, I'll come with you." Zapirro said. I just nodded and kiss my mom's forehead and my dad just wave his hand.

Pumasok na kami ng kotse at umupo Naman agad si Zapirro sa harap at ako sa backseat. Can't wait to see my love of my life. Shit, corny. You can't blame me. I'm just inlove.

"Psh." I heard my little brother said. Pfft he's still young. I know that he have a crush on Crystal. But it's just an infatuation. Not literally true love.

"Pfft, chill little bro, don't you like Crystal for your handsome brother?"

"No! I like it when she's mine not yours, kuya!" He said while his face are now turning red. Oh oh, my little bro is mad.

"You'll fine your own love of life soon, Zapirro." I just said. When we arrive in Crystal's house. I immediately get out of the car and click there doorbell.

Calm down, Zyke. Pangatlong araw niyo na 'to. I think I should enhance myself with I'm with Crystal. I should have a quality time with her. I can sing a song to her. Right! I didn't court her that much so that I'll court her everyday even we're on now. Wait, there's no response of her. I click the doorbell again and wait.