Episode 8

Sippy Mansion

The episode starts with everybody being in a trance on listening to Naren's decision. Both Ajit and Tanya are dumbstruck without knowing how to tackle the situation and answer to Naren's statement. Sonakshi quickly leaves Veena's side, approaches Naren and asks him, "But Papa, how can you just like that decide that Ajit should take the responsibility for the sins which his brother committed?" Naren stares at her and shouts, "Oh just shut up Sonakshi! It's all because of you and your family that all this is happening!" Sonakshi gets bewildered on hearing that and asks, "Me, but what did I do?" Naren continues, "If you wouldn't have become a part of Rohit's life, then, Rohan-Pari would have never met and started an illicit affair behind our backs!" Rohit gets furious on hearing his father's accusations against Sonakshi and shouts, "Oh just stop it Dad! How can you put all the blame onto Sonakshi? She was not the one who asked Rohan to start an affair with Pari, it was his own decision that he started an affair with Pari, so why blame her?" Naren counter asks, "Oh really? Is your wife supposed to be a sinless woman and the ROLE-MODEL BAHU, of every Indian household, "Parvati" that she can't ever commit any mistake? You don't try to hide the fact that her family is responsible for most of the troubles happening in our household!" Sonakshi gets absolutely dejected with his words. She cups her mouth with her hands and cries bitterly without making any noise. Ajit gets distressed on seeing her condition. Rohit too gets mad at Naren's words and continues to argue, "Now leave about Sonakshi's family's hand in this issue, What about Ajit, Dad? This is 21st century! You can just like that force your decisions on your children!"Naren gives a look towards Ajit and says, "It's true that I can't force my decisions on my son! But what has your brother ever achieved till now that he holds the rights to rebel against his father's decision? He has always been an irresponsible spoilt brat who lives on the earnings of his father! In that case, how can he even raise his voice against me?" Ajit gets embarrassed at that remark and puts his head down, while Rohit fumes in anger.

Rohan brings Pari and Suman there. The building is still under construction and has loads of cement and bricks found everywhere. Suman asks Rohan, "Why have you brought us here, Rohan?" Rohan replies, "Mom, I had started this project to publicly officialise mine and Pari's relationship, which is why this flat is named RP Flats; RP as in the sense Rohan-Pari! And I thought we both will stay here as of now!" Both Pari and Suman are stunned to hear his decision. Pari looks around and is disgusted to see the underdeveloped surroundings. She gets annoyed, however hides it and smilingly agrees to Rohan's decision. Suman is amazed.

Scene shifts to Sippy Mansion

The argument between Rohit and Naren grows intense which distresses all the family members. Veena, Sonakshi, YK and Nishi try to stop their brawl of words, nevertheless their efforts go in vain. Finally, Tanya unable to tolerate the scenario anymore shouts out, "ENOUGH!" Both Rohit and Naren become silent on hearing that. Tanya continues, "It's a life changing decision for me and Ajit, so IT SHOULD BE LEFT TO US TO DECIDE, you father and son should not be fighting with each other on this matter!" Rohit and Naren feel ashamed for their wild behaviour and shut their mouths. Onnoticing complete silence, Tanya rushes to her room, Veena follows her. Soon everyone else too disperse from the living hall one by one with only Sonakshi and Ajit left behind. Ajit is still in the state of shock with the events that just happened. Sonakshi goes near him and enquires him if he is alright. He says, "Bhabhi I need to discuss something with you!" Sonakshi says, "Go on Ajit, I will surely support you if I can." Ajit continues, "But not here Bhabhi, in my room!" Sonakshi nods and both of them, proceed to Ajit's room.

Scene shifts to

Sonakshi demands him, "What is it Ajit? Why do I feel that Papa's sudden decision about your life is still bothering you? Don't worry Ajit, you saw how Rohit took a stand for you in front of Papa and I assure you that he will always do, you will not be forced to......" Ajit cuts in proclaiming, "Bhabhi I am ready to marry Tanya bhabhi!" Sonakshi is thunderstruck with her eyes growing big in astonishment on hearing that.

-----------------

To be continued.