[My brother is so stupid, how can I cure him?]

02/24 4:18 '

Ibn al Xu'ffasch:

First of all, you may not believe it, but my brother is going to be about 30 years old now but his soul still be naive like a 5-year-old kid. Doing so many stupid things, sometimes I want to help, but it can't be helped. I heard you are very good at treatment, tell me and I will paid.

Top of the world:

Are you stupid? Asked so wryly.

Moneyx3:

Because of money, I can sell my family. Please try to assess your brother's foolishness on a 10-point scale. Btw, how much are you willing to pay?

Justice is life:

A civilized society is a peaceful society, people behave civilized and voluntarily help each other. But this topic does not have both. The topic owner loses teaching. The respondent has no shame, no spirit to help the people in need.

Moneyx3:

@Justice is life: Shame can not be eaten.

FallenAngel:

Where is Ibn?

Moneyx3:

Probably asleep. :( Disband everyone.

---

2/25 3:07 '

Ibn al Xu'ffasch:

My brother does a lot of stupid things. Now that I have mentioned it, I could not remember it at all. But the last thing happened just a few days ago.

That day I called but he didn't answer. I didn't pay much attention at first, but after a while, I started to feel uncomfortable, because he almost never avoid my phone. That's why I came to his house to see if he was okay.

It was just like that ...

Fuck him, this world has never seen anyone like my brother. I know what he thought when he did that stupid play, stuffing an uncut apple in his mouth. He couldn't take it out, so when I came, he was crying in his saliva

FallenAngel:

:v Really don't know whether to laugh or should sympathy Ibn's brother.

Topoftheworld:

Where is the top owner? He drop the sentences in half.

MtheOwl:

The top owner is my fellow. Staying up late.

Moneyx3:

Can kind of understand the mood of the owner. Meet this case, I also kneel. I used to have a friend who got a bet to put light bulb on his ass. Easy to get in, hard to het out. The result is $ 20 rafter, $ 4200 hospital fee.

@Ibn al Xu'ffasch: Did you drive your brother to the hospital?

Justice is life:

@Topoftheworld: Thought you disliked the top owner?

Topoftheworld:

@Justice is life: Dislike but still looking forward to it. Many humor here.

Ibn al Xu'ffasch:

@ Moneyx3: I originally planned to take him to the hospital, but he refused because I wasn't old enough to drive so I gave up. Getting a taxi is too humiliating.