Him being jealous ~ Y/N ~ Chris Collins

You were best friends with Chris & Crawford, but mostly Chris, you had a thing for Chris and he had a thing for you but you didn't know that. Chris & Crawford texted & asked you to help them film a challenge video and you said yes. You started getting ready then you walked over to their house.  Before you could knock Chris opened the door and grabbed you and ran inside. "Get off me! Put me down!" You said while laughing, making him laugh as well. He brung you upstairs and dropped you on his bed, seeing Crawford there as well "Okay we got her now tie her up" Crawford said laughing in a deep voice, "Nooo!" You laughed. "Okay, let's start getting everything ready" Crawford said and you and Chris agreed. "What're you guys filming?" you asked "The Soda Challenge part 2" Chris replied "Don't you need one more person to film it?" you asked a little confused "Yeah, Brent is coming over right now." Crawford butted in "Oh." you replied. "Y/N, can you go get the two blindfolds in Crawford's room on his side table?" Chris asked "Sure" You said smiling and walking to Crawfords room grabbing the blindfolds, you were walking out his room then heard the doorbell ring "I'll get it!" You screamed then you saw Chris running down the hall to get it first, you laughed running down the steps to the door with you and Chris fighting over the doorknob to open it , you won of course "Hey Brent!" you said hugging him sticking your tounge out at Chris and him doing it back "Hey Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever!" Everyone walked back upstairs. "Okay so whos on whos team?" I asked "Y/N's on my team!" Crawford yelled and smirked at Chris knowing he liked you and made him jealous. "Okay then it's settled" I laughed and sat on the bed. "Where is the soda?" Brent asked looking confused. "Downstairs" Crawford said while focusing on the camera. "I'll get it" Chris said "I'm coming with you!" I yelled chasing him down the stairs. I got one of the liters while he was carrying another 7 "Damn man" I laughed and he laughed with me. We went upstairs and dropped the sodas on the bed."Okay I think we're ready!" Crawford said putting the sodas and cups on Chris' bedside table. Chris started the intro to the video and introduced everyone "Okay so my team #Bris is going to win" Chris said laughing at the #Bris. "No it's pretty obvious that #Craw-Y/N is going to win" Crawford said knowing he made Chris even more jealous by the #. Chris was winning at guessing the sodas but everyone agreed the last guess was the one to win the round and when crawford guessed it he got so happy and ripped off his blindfold and screamed in the camera making everyone laugh and then he picked you up and spun you around you putting your arms around his neck and your legs in the air while laughing and Crawford smirked at Chris seeing him getting really jealous, Crawford put you down and did the out-tro then turned off the camera. Brent went home as soon as Crawford ended it "That was really fun, text me later! I need to go now before it starts getting dark bye guys!" Brent said walking downstairs. "I'm gonna go over my friends house for a little I'll be back by like 10" Crawford said leaving Chris' room. "Bye to you too!" You screamed jokingly. "Whatever 5ever!" Crawford screamed back while laughing. Soon you heard the door close. "Can I stay over till Crawford gets back because I don't feel like leaving now and It's really fun here." "Sure." Chris said sounding mad and upset at the same time while looking at his phone. You hopped on his bed next to him leaning on his shoulder to see what he was doing on his phone. "What's wrong?" You said looking up at him. "Nothing.." He said. You got up and sat down on the bed and took his phone away from him and crawled onto him "Tell me what's wrong" you said bringing out the g in wrong. He started blushing a little bit "doyoulikecrawford" he murmured looking the opposite way. "What?" you said bringing his face towards yours "Do you like Crawford?" He said sounding upset and embarassed while blushing harder. "What? No? Why would you think that?" You started laughing. "I don't know." he said sounding embarassed. "Y/N..?" He said a little quiet "Hm?" you replied "Can I kiss you?" he asked blushing, you started blushing but nodded,  He pulled your waist as close to his as possible and crashed his lips onto yours, you started moving your lips with his. You've been waiting for this moment and it was here, He liked you and you liked him, was this really happening? You both pulled apart "I love you Y/N" Chris said smiling "I love you too" You said and pecked his lip and smiled. You got off of him and layed beside him. He wrapped his arms around you and you both drifted off to sleep. The next morning you went on Instagram and saw Crawford posted a photo of you and Chris sleeping/cuddling.