one

What if I was a mistake and God punished me for being born?

I shouldn't go to school today, my one friend Emma will probably leave me and laugh at me with the rest of the school.
I'm going to fall and loose my teeth I just know it.
I shouldn't wear that new dress Emma bought for me yesterday, I'll look obese and everyone will laugh.
I'll just eat my lunch in the bathroom today maybe I can add a new drawing to my notebook.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my alarm went off. As if I wasn't already awake 2 hours before it actually went off.
I jumped up and took a shower. I just wish I could stay in my shower all day, just by myself where no one can judge me or give me an evil eye.

I looked at my wardrobe and every thought that came to my mind made me choose my favourite usual...baggy clothes. I've always felt ashamed of my body even though Emma tells me I have a sexy slender body.

When I'm done with dressing I run down to the kitchen and put a piece of bread in the toaster and make some black coffee. As I wait for my toast to be ready I hear my dad coming down the steps.

"Charlie make me something to eat before I leave for work" my father shouts into the kitchen, giving me a death glare which makes me stand up straighter. " Yes sir" I barely squeeze out.

I rush and make an omelet with some coffee and fresh cream on top. I quickly rush into the TV room with the breakfast in hand. As my father takes a bite of the omelet his face looks pleased but when he drinks his coffee his face looks disgusted.
" Did you put any fucking sugar in this shit!?" He bursts out. Oh shit oh shit.
" I'm sorry sir I forgot to add it" I say with my head bowed. I run and get the sugar and add it. " Now leave before I give you another black eye!" He shouts again.

It's true my father would give me another black eye it's not like he would care anyway. I quickly grab my piece of toast and bag before heading out.

As I walk to school a few tears fall from my eyes when I think of my childhood and how much I miss my mother but I'm suddenly snapped out of it as I start to hear the loud voices and cars hooting everywhere. School.

I try to avoid everyone as I rush to my locker and get my books for the first few lessons. " Charlie!! Guess what" I hear Emma whisper which gives me a slight shock. " Hey Emma" I say with a smile. " Guess what!!" She says with a wide grin. " Did Ashley finally die?" I joke out. You know in every school there's that one bitchy main cheerleader that every guy thinks is the most hottest goddess ever while being a slut? Yeah that's Ashley.
She's bullied me ever since my mom died and I've never known why.

" You wish...rumour has it there's a new guy coming today and the girls say his hot" Emma says with a large smirk. " Well you know I don't care about boys, I'm focused in school"
" Blah blah blah you never want to talk about boys with me"

It's true I've hated all men after my father started beating me on his drunk anger filled nights. Every time I think of being with someone I just imagine my father in him. What if he starts beating me and threatens to kill me one day? I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rings. " I'll see you in literature okay?" Emma says more than asks. " Yeah bye"

I put in one earphone as I walk to homeroom. I feel invisible which is comforting because usually I'd feel like everyone is watching me and silently judging me. I grab me seat in the back of the class next to my favourite window that has a view of a huge willow tree in the distance.

" Good morning class I hope you all had a good weekend because this week you all are going to receive a project -which is still being decided - but you should all be ready" I hear Mrs Brooke say as I draw a hand holding a cigarette in my notebook, there's a pause in her little speech before she says " miss Banks would-" and I shoot my head up only to be interrupted in my confrontation by the door swinging open.

Mr Holmes-the principal- first walks in which not to lie scares me a little. He then stares out the door and motions for someone to walk in.

A tall guy walks in with a black top,dark blue jeans, black belt and and black combat boots. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes with a few tattoos creaping up his neck and a few on his arms too. Ugh. Every girl is the room is swooning over him and by the smirk on his face he seems to like it. I roll my eyes and continue to draw in my notebook.

"Mrs Brooke this our new student, help him feel welcome" is all I hear before footsteps and a door closing.
"Well please do tell everyone your name and a little about yourself" Mrs Brooke says with a wide smile.
" My name is Luca Esposito" his deep voice rumbles through the class. " Okay well thank you for that, please take a seat" he gladly takes a seat in the front right corner. " Now since Mr Esposito is new he will be needing someone from the welcoming committee to make him feel welcome" literally all the girls' hands fly up and a chuckle emits from Luca. I just roll my eyes in annoyance and shrink further into my hoodie and focus on the music booming in my one ear.

-------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!

Comment on anything, tell me what you think will happen, tell me what you would like to happen!