Crackhead - ybn cordae

Cordae and the rest of the ybn crew was in the basement of the ybn house making music and me and Danielle (bhad bhabie) we're being crackheads. Danielle was live and watching me do dumb shit ! She was at the top of the stairs , so was I .
"wait watch this" I yelled "your gonna hurt your self" she mumbles I grab a laundry basket jump in it and fly down the stairs , I stayed on the ground for a minute "IM OKAY!" I yelled getting up laughing my ass off "Jesus I thought you died" she said laughing " WAIT!!" I ran downstairs and opened the door and grabbed the basket and went back up stairs "101 of y/n being dumb and might die" "AW SHIT wait !" I ran into my room and grabbed a hoodie and clout goggles and got in "IM READY!" "This bitch finna kill her self on god" "ZOOM SHIT FUCK ah NO" I landed in the grass laughing "that was fun I needa do it again" "dani wheres y/n?" "Outside" I couldn't breathe I was dying laughing  "what the fuck ?" Nahmir yells and laughs " WAIT LEMME SHOW YOU ITS FUN!!" I said getting up and running up stairs The door open and grabbed the basket "Y/n don't kill ur self " nahmir whispers , I put my clout goggles on and my hoodie and got in .
"Y/n I-" Cordae got cut off by me going out the door in a basket . "BRUH WTF YOUR A CRACKHEAD " dae yells "I-I-I know!" I say laughing I was laying on the ground laughing while dani comes and jumps on my stomach " come here!" "Ouch okayyy" I was laughing coming in "bro y/n don't do that shit again I thought you were finna get hurt " "I did it many times""so that what that was thud was" "mhmm" "I love you " "love you too dae but I need bandaids"