Chapter 2

Marlin and Starla were quick in becoming friends. They would take walks(well Starla would do the walking, Marlin did the slithering), swim, and do anything they wanted to do. One day, Marlin had something to say. They were sitting on the docs, letting their tails swing back and forth gently. "Starla?". Starla turned with a "hm?". "St-Starla, I think I might like you". Starla was quite, until she said,"More than friends,right?". Marlin nodded, keeping his eyes shut. He was expecting her to jump into the ocean, never to be seen again, or yell at him for asking such a stupid question. But he got a surprise when he felt her lips on his cheek. "I like-like you two. There's more to you than just being a Gorgan. Your nice, kind, funny, and caring. All the things a girl would want in a man." Marlin was frozen. He couldn't believe that someone, no, STARLA LIKED HIM. He never knew people could feel that way about him, being a pure bred Gorgan and all. He was so busy in his thoughts, he hadn't realized that Starla had gently grabbed his hand. And when his face became a million degrees in 0.2 seconds. This was going to be the beginning of something for both Marlin and Starla.

Sorry it's short, I SUCC😅