Summary and Character Information

Ok ok, here we go! I haven't written in like... almost a year so hopefully this isn't complete shit lol.

Here's the plot-

A family move to town, the father is an Orc and the mother is an Elf. They have two children, a high school aged daughter and an elementary school aged son who are both half orc and half elf.

But... there's something... off about the daughter, she's 'strange' (according to Draculaura anyway). Though, you'd probably be a little strange too if you were a cross between an ogre like man and a small dainty elf woman, right?

But, of course, there's a little more to it than that...

-
If you know my writing, you know I love the gay and I love me some plot twists.

So prepare for the mf gay and some mf plot twists! XD

-

Moving on to Character Information!

My main character OC is, as stated above, half orc and half elf.

Her name is Honey, she's 17 and she looks like this.

I drew her at like

I drew her at like... 3 in the morning lmao.

I'm not gonna do a full character bio thing like I usually do, because I'm trying a new writing style where I don't give away her entire personality and the plot twist by telling you at the beginning lmao.

Soooo, that's all you get to know about her for right now lol.

Oh wait! And her love interest is a werewolf guy (I haven't decided who yet, but he's a canon character) :p.