part 1

If you have a suitable title suggestion for the story, please write

Nathalie Sancourt, is personal assistance, and the right arm, close friend of Mr. Gabriel Agrest.
Nathalie had been working for Gabriel since she was twenty-five years old, before she started working with Gabriel, Nathalie had been working as an assistant for Vivian, the daughter of an interior design company owner from the age of seventeen, then Nathalie met a man named Leon Haley, who was a painter in those The company, after a short time she got married to him as soon as she turned 18, Leon was a man with a beautiful face, and an attractive personality, their marriage was based on love from one side, and he is the party of Leon, but Nathalie later loved him and gave birth to him a child named Harold.
Nathalie lived with her son and husband a happy life, but this happiness did not last, as Leon died as a result of an accident at work.
Nathalie's sorrow and pain increased, as the Haley family put it between three things and had to choose between them, either to give up their inheritance share and Harold, or to take their share and leave Harold to them, or either to give up their share and take Harold, But they will not help her at any cost to raise him.
This was a shock to Nathalie at the time, despite knowing that her husband's family did not love her, and she did not expect them to put her along with such difficult choices.

The Haley family was shocked by Nathalie's abdication of her inheritance share, preferring to take her son with her and sponsoring her by raising him alone, they expected her to take her share and leave Harold to them.

In order for Nathalie to ensure that the Haley family did not harm his manager and his company, she was forced to leave work there, move to Paris and start a new life there.