Self Discovery the Sequel

Judy came to pick Jonah up at around 12 and the boy gave TJ a hug before he left. He was mostly silent, besides answering his mom's questions about how it was. When Jonah got home, however, he immediately went to his room. He had a few questions for Google.

His intricate, and somewhat confusing,research was interrupted when his mom knocked on the door. He quickly closed his laptop when his mom poked her head through the door. Jonah didn't exactly want to explain to his mom why he was googling if it was possible to like two people at once and if you could be in a relationship with more than one person without it being cheating. "Uh...yes, Mom? Y-you need something?"

"I was just gonna say dinner is ready." She eyed him suspiciously. "Mind telling me what you were doing there?"

"Maybe later? Not right now though." Jonah wasn't sure his mom would be as accepting of the polyamory thing as she was with the bisexual thing. Plus, he wasn't 100% sure he still liked Cyrus. He might've just moved on really fast, even if he doubted that was the case. The GHC invited him to go to the Spoon for a couple of hours tomorrow. It was the best opportunity to check if he still had feelings for Cyrus. Even if he was tempted to rain check, he had to go. He didn't want to put a rain check on dinner, though. "I'll be there for dinner soon, okay?"

The next morning, Jonah woke up with crazy bed head. He had some trouble sleeping and all the tossing and turning did a number on his hair. He also noticed he was up quite late. It was already past 11 and he needed to be at the Spoon at 12.

"Shoot..." He mumbled. He took a quick shower, brushed his hair, and got dressed. By the time he was ready, it was 11:45. He decided he could skip breakfast since they were gonna eat at the spoon.

He was actually the last to arrive at the Spoon, and he was a little embarrassed about being late. The group greeted him with smiles and greetings when he arrived. Buffy and Andi were sitting on one side of the booth, meaning Jonah had to sit next to Cyrus, which was a little nerve racking. The worst thing of all, however, was what came next.

"Marty and TJ were planning on joining us later on." Buffy informed him. Now, he as much as his love his friends, he was sure Marty would want to sit next to Buffy, which meant he would be stuck sitting next to TJ, who of course would be all over Cyrus. He wasn't sure how their relationship would make him feel with his newly discovered feelings for TJ.

"Oh, okay, cool." He responded. He hoped his smile was a lot more laid back than he felt. Unfortunately for the boy, the aforementioned blonde and Marty both arrived less than a minute later.

"Hey boys, we were just talking about you." Buffy said with a smile. Marty took his seat next to Buffy while TJ sat next to Jonah. Wait, why was he sitting next to him? Jonah was planning on getting up so TJ could sit next to his boyfriend.

"All good, I hope." TJ replied with a small smirk. Jonah was internally freaking out, however. Even though it was possible for six people to sit in a booth, it made things a little crammed. This meant both of Jonah's crushes were pressed up against his sides, and his heart didn't seem to be taking it really well. It was racing quite bad and he was sure his face was pink from blushing.

"You okay, Jonah?" Cyrus questioned. He asked it quietly, so Jonah doubted anyone besides the two of them heard.

"Uh..." He could help but blush harder, suddenly finding speaking difficult. "Y-yeah, I, um...fine, I'm fine, Cy." Real smooth Beck. He let out a small groan of embarrassment. "Sorry, I'm just...uhh, so, how was your...morning?"

"Jonah...you don't have to tell me what's wrong but just know, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." Cyrus gave him a gentle smile and Jonah was sure his heart melted. Curse Cyrus's therapist parents. The boy was just so smoothing and easy to talk to, it was real tempting to spill everything to him. However, he decided not to, since it didn't seem like a good idea. He let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Cyrus...it's not really something I can talk about with you. I really wish I could, though." He gave Cyrus a sad smile. "Can we...talk about something else, please? I want to take my mind off it."

"Yeah, of course." The two boys tuned into the conversation their friends were having around them. It sounded like TJ and Marty were arguing over who was the better Smash player. Jonah decided to interrupt.

"Girls, girls, you're both beautiful." That earned him some laughs and a small shove from TJ. Eventually, though, the boys were back to arguing, Jonah getting pulled in this time. The remaining three at the table started their own conversation, occasionally picking fun at the other boys. Though, all six of them were interrupted when Amber came over to take their orders.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here." She said, with a bright smile. "What can I get for you guys?"

"Hey Ambs. Can I get two chocolate milkshakes?" TJ was first to respond, ordering a milkshake for himself and his boyfriend. Jonah didn't know the two knew each other, but, based on the fact that TJ called her a nickname, they did. After that, everyone else ordered. Jonah ordered a strawberry milkshake, Buffy ordered a chocolate milkshake, Andi ordered a vanilla milkshake, and Marty asked for a straw. Cyrus made sure to order baby taters for the table, though Amber already knew they would want them. Jonah knew it was apart of her job to ask what they wanted, but he was sure she already knew their regular orders by now.

The sextet spent a few hours in the Spoon, eating and talking. After, though, they all went on their separate ways. Jonah spent the walk back to his apartment thinking. He really did like both boys, but he was slowly coming to terms with it. It really wasn't that big of a deal, he was going to be fine. If no one loved him now, some day, somebody will.