Chapter 5 : Karma is a bitch

Nobody's POV

'Why do I have to take revenge from someone who didn't even value me', Y/N thought on an edge of an random roof .

Feeling slightly happy that she is free and can continue her Hunter work with the 7Hunt's.

"Boss We have a new mission",Tee said appearing out of nowhere .

she handed a information file to y/n which Marie collect but was not able to gave it in person.

Y/n took the file flipping through pages reading the inform which is provided.

" But if you want, we don't have to do it",Tee said nervously.

It's okay we're gonna do it, Because I'm back in business", Y/n  said as she ruffled Tee Pink hair.

"Okay tell others that I have one unfinished business to attend, l'll come back soon then we'll go", She said and disappeared in a blink of an eye leaving Tee confused of what unfinished business she had.

After few hour's of leaping roof to roof  Y/n finally reached her destination which is also knowns as the spiders temporary base .

Y/n waited for them to come out because that's one reason she didn't use zetsu while approach there temporary base.

While inside the base of the phantom troupe ,everybody was well aware that y/n is waiting for them to out come , Specially Chrollo and claudia

Chrollo was puzzled as to why she came here without concealing her aura but slightly happy but he being chrollo lucilfer he didn't show emotions in the slightest way like always.

While claudie knew why Y/n came.

Claudia closed her eyes but suddenly snapped it open as the aura was getting threatening by the minute.

Chrollo notice how nervous his younger sister was getting by the person waiting out side so he asked a question" Claudia why is she here?", Chrollo questioned his younger sister .

Claudie was getting nervous at the whole situation but still answered his big brother question "I didn't gave back the crystal necklace which given to me as to be represented as one of the member of the 7hunts ", Claudie replied to him fighting back tears as the regret of hurting people that cared for her.

As she did it for the phantom troupe her first family.

where as other reason she didn't give back the crystal necklace was to keep a small reminder a memory as for the day she joined the 7hunts.

"Come let's returned the crystal", Chrollo said getting up as claudia clenched the crystal necklace that she is wearing .

As the phantom troupe members stayed there dare not to move and say anything but to gave glances as the their boss and claudia left there sight.

Meanwhile, Y/n stood seat on the edge of a random roof smirking at the two aura approaching her .

She turned around to see Claudia "So you do know why am'I here ,right?',Y/n said in a deep cold emotionless as night wind blew in rhythm.

Also thinking where is chrollo right now ,she was sure he came out of the spider base ,is he using zetsu and hiding to get a chance to kill her.

she thought but couldn't care less if she got killed by the man she once loved but either way y/n will drag chrollo down with her in the pits of hell.

Claudia nodded taking out the black crystal which was once glassy white making y/n smirk.

"Claudia do you now, why did your  crystal turned into Colour black the second day of receiving it?", Y/n asked looking straight in claudia eyes .

"Yes you said in front every member of the 7hunts that black represent that you are powerful from other members if your crystal turns black", Claudia said in full confident as she remembered showing y/n the crystal but as so as she did show  the black  crystal in front of the 7hunt member they suddenly lost control of their bloodlust except y/n .

Which claudia believe was their sigh of jealousy but after that day everything was normal claudia was treated as they're sister from that day on until now.

"Tsk... HahhahhahaHahahhahah!!","well Claudia let me tell you some truth about that day",Y/n said as she gasped for air

"That crystal is given to each member of the 7hunts by me
That crystal is called loyalty symbol,which will turn black if a member decided to betray us"Y/n paused

"Well I guess that's enough explanation, right",Y/n said looking to see claudia teary face as she dropped to the ground tightly clenching the black crystal

"Well I'll need that crystal now", Y/n said standing up stepping forward as claudia stood up stepping backwards as y/n aura grew murderous by the moment.

"Boss",Claudia looked behind of y/n to see all the members of the 7hunts standing behind her as the phantom troupe members stood behind claudia as chrollo taped Claudia's right shoulder.

"~Well well chrollo it's been quite the hide n seek ~", y/n stepped closer to chrollo as Claudia retreat at the place where all spidERS stood.

As Y/n took the chance and stepped forward to chrollo who was delighted to see her but in the past weeks chrollo found out that his only weakness is y/n so with a heavy heart chrollo decided to kill her tonight and end the 7Hunt's once an for all

Y/n knew that something was off but chrollo eyes right now so sad and he is clenching a dagger behind him .

In a swift movement Y/n hugged chrollo and grabbed his hand which is holding the dagger and bought it to her heart applied pressure on as it pieced her skin.

"So sad that you can't accompany
MR Lucilfer ", Y/n said as the knife pieced through her heart making her rich crimson red blood pour out from her stabbed heart as she fall back but was held tightly by chrollo"Kill them",chrollo order the spiders  each member of the 7Hunt's drop dead .

Hunter.website..
LAtest news

All members of the 7Hunt's are dead .

Each member were stabbed in the heart .

As the morning rises shining through y/n window making her groan from the burn "Wake up miss", y/n jumped at the voice looking to see a girl with curly wavy brown hair and she looked around to see she was in her bedroom in the zoldyck estate .

She stood but fall back on to the bed looking at herself wrapped in bandages .

She looked small like she turned into her self when is was 6 years old but she clearly remembers that she stabbed her self with chrollo dagger and the 7Hunt's died with her

Y/n POV

"No way did i go back in time", I thought

"Miss you have training with master Zeno",That girl said as she left the bedroom.

What is today date is this the day kikyo zoldyck gives me a good beating because i couldn't Dodge grandpa attack, well it's back pay time dear mother

Well i did go back in time and i won't run away like i did in the past and  i will still recruit my crew back and i will become the hire to the zoldyck name .

I will change my past and present and the upcoming future. I said with look of determination .

Well karma's a bitch after all