Project LOKI - Volume 1

SYNOPSISMysteries

SYNOPSIS
Mysteries. Murders. Mayhems.

Lorelei has never thought that she would be dragged into the world of mysteries. After crossing paths with the cold and mysterious Loki and being convinced to join the QED Club, her high school life has never been the same.

Join the partners in crime as they unravel the threads of mystery, unveil the masks of evil intentions, and put together the pieces of the puzzle in their adventures. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This is the updated 2022 Wattpad version of Project LOKI. The narration, descriptions, and lines have been edited and improved for better reading (and re-reading) experience. Its contents are different from the published 2017 Project LOKI Volume 1 • Parts 1-2 and 2022 Project LOKI Volume 1 Collector's Edition.

GENRE
Mystery, Thriller

CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains depictions of and references to death, self-harm and suicide, sexual assault, graphic violence, strong language and more that may be upsetting for some readers

Please be mindful of these sensitive themes and other possible triggers. Remember to practice self-care before, during and after reading.

MUTE WARNING
Readers who mention other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #ProjectLOKI on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
Get in touch with AKOSIIBARRA (R.C. MUSNI) on social media:

Facebook: Cris Ibarra / Akosiibarra
Twitter: @akosiibarraWP
Instagram: @akosiibarraWP
Tiktok: @akosiibarraWP
YouTube: @akosiibarra

Like or follow Project LOKI on social media:

Facebook: Project LOKI
Twitter: @TeamProjectLOKI

Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA and Project LOKI readers on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or The Q.E.D. Club (Project LOKI)

BOOK PROMOTION
Project LOKI Volume 1 (Collector's Edition) is still available on PSICOM Publishing's Shopee and Lazada stores for only ₱650. The package includes (1) book with author's signature, (2) bookmarks, (2) postcards, (2) sticker pads, and (1) magnetic bookmark.

 The package includes (1) book with author's signature, (2) bookmarks, (2) postcards, (2) sticker pads, and (1) magnetic bookmark