AN

Hello! I am Nical, I am the original creator of the Maelstrom Mansion AU! If you are reading this story because you've seen my animations of this AU then Welcome! You've come to the right place. If you've never seen my animations or have no knowledge of my YouTube channel, I recommend checking it out it's Nical I've so far (as I've written this) made two animations "Bruno is Orange meme" and the "Choices meme" both videos include parts of this story that help to visualize what is actually going on. The videos will not be as detailed as this book but there are still major parts in the videos that will help to see what's happening.
—°—
This story does contain some graphic violence also heavy language so if you are not into those kind of things this story is not for you.
There is no shipping in this story, none of the characters start any sort of relationship with one another so if your looking for any fluff or ships you've come to the wrong place.
There are major character deaths in here but do not worry it's not forever.
This story will not have a strict upload schedule. It will just be whenever I feel like updating it or if I have another big section of the story to add in. I may add some visuals into the story of some graphic scenes and I will put a warning on the chapters that contain those visuals or majorly graphic scenes.
Anyways, sorry for all the warnings, but you may now begin to read! C: