1 - Prospect Maelstrom

It was a Friday that Bad had decided he would go on a hike in the woods after work to calm himself. As he packed his stuff together for the journey and filled his water bottle preparing for the trip he had an odd feeling of déjà vu wash over him.

              He shook it off not acknowledging the strange gut feeling telling him this trip isn't a great idea.

Bad looked up out his kitchen window at the sun slowly creeping past it's highest peak in the sky as the time reached around 2:00pm.

He attached his wrist watch so he, himself, could keep track of the time as he picked up his water bottle and bag putting his arms through the straps as he grabbed his phone and shoved it in his pocket smiling to himself ready to go on his hike.

             Bad hopped in his car as the location he wanted to hike near was a bit of a distance away. He sat down on the cold leather seat as a cinnamon smell permeated through the cabin of car and he looked in his rear view mirror seeing his neighbor across the street watering his flowers.

              Bad looked at his front door feeling the same déjà vu telling his mind to turn back and go inside, again he shook it off and started the car putting it in reverse and backing down his driveway. Bad pulled out onto the street and started on his way to the woods.

—°—

              It was around 9 am when Dream opened his eyes and stretched in bed a golden haze shining into his room as he smiled wanting to make a video with George for today likely another Minecraft manhunt.

              Sitting up and looking around the room he made eye contact with his green scarf which hung on the door handle as the tassels loosely dragged on the wood floor. He rubbed his eyes and swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat there for a moment in thought before he stood up and unplugged his fully charged phone and grabbed his scarf off the door wrapping it loosely around his neck as he made his way downstairs to go make himself some breakfast.

              Walking into the kitchen Dream felt a chill go down his spine as he shivered some and pulled his scarf around him a bit more as he opened the cabinet and got out the tea kettle filling it with water, and setting it on the stove he then rested a tea bag in it as he reached over and grabbed some bread popping it in the toaster, pushing down the lever to start heating it.

                Dream walked back over to the cabinet and grabbed a jar of strawberry jelly holding it in his cold hands as he set it down on the counter and grabbed a butter knife to spread the jelly.

               Soon the toaster popped as a faint whistling sound filled the room and he took carefully out his hot toast and poured his tea as he walked over to the table and set his breakfast down. Dream sat down and spread the jelly onto his toast as he looked out the window and bit into the jelly coated toast feeling this strange feeling as if something was off.

               Dream looked around but found nothing out of the ordinary as he shook his head and continued eating. He picked up his phone to check his Twitter finding he had a bunch of new notifications, mostly from fans but one notification stood out to him the most.

               Skeppy had Tweeted "I'm worried about Bad, he hasn't answered me in 6 days now nor do I think he's answered anyone else.. If anyone knows what's up please tell me." Dream thought for a second remembering he texted bad the other day but never got an answer as he realized that bad really hasn't been saying anything online in a few days.